Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate Empty
PostSubject: Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate   Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Name: Phantom

Personalty: Friendly, quiet, compassionate, distant

History: As a newborn, he was assaulted by another female who was pregnant and was attempting murder for own litter to have a better chance of survival. While his mother came in time, his face was horribly maimed. It never healed properly and thus healed as an ugly scar and gave him a bit of a face disfigurement. He has been shunned almost his whole life because of his appearance, which most describe him being a freak of nature, or one who never should of been born. He has traveled all over, seeking a mob who will accept him for who he is, not be judged for his horrible scar. Will the Willows be willing to accept him? Or like everyone, shun and reject him?

Noticeable Traits: His biggest one is his horrible facial disfigurement. It gives him an ugly and often to most, an intimidating look. His eye which the scar is on was also damaged, resulting it in being permanently blind, thus his sight is very limited. Due his treatment his whole life, he always seems depressed and has a droopy look about him.

((OOC: He won't be introduced until the next Rp day, but I wanted to get his info up while I still remembered.))

Last edited by Night on Mon May 30, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate   Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:06 pm

I still love him <3

He's like Ribaldi, just alot nicer xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate   Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Poor guy:( I like him too:) I think he'll do fine in the Willows.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate   Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Pancake wrote:
I still love him <3

He's like Ribaldi, just alot nicer xD

Yays for the love! Smile

Hehe. ^^

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Poor guy:( I like him too:) I think he'll do fine in the Willows.

Thanks YoshKat! Smile I think so too. I'm sure once everyone accepts him, he'll become a bit happier. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate   Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:49 pm

What is it with the sudden surge of new character bios? XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate   Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Kusuma wrote:

Well, if you must know... As for me... I'm getting rid of my undeveloped ones and replacing them with developed ones. :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate   Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Kusuma wrote:

Actually, I've had Phantom for a while. He was originally apart of the Blizzards. But since they're becoming lost, I decided to move Phantom to the Willows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate   Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh, okay. Thanks, it just kinda seems like there are just a bunch of bios going up. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate   Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom, Quiet and Compassionate
Page 1 of 1