Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shippings (Pairings of Characters)

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Thats Fair Very Happy ok put them up if you want i have pairings on Kukoo should i give them to you to put up ??
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 am

Please, lets only do ones for characters that are or were on this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 am

Sorry Meyerm looks like your outnumbered , me and Stormy BOTH want pairings for Meerkats on other sites
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:55 am

I think Meyerm's suggestion was sensible otherwise the list could go on forever with characters some of us have never heard of.
Maybe for DW keep it to characters that are/were present here at some point in the site history.
Tosca's ones for May X Demon for example still fit as the characters are now here or Bohrok X Dash as another example of a pair that have left and can be found on a sister site.

Maybe we can set up information tabs somewhere for updates about the sister sites. I know the issue of the names list has occured recently and I have often needed ID codes for migrating meerkats? Maybe then the shipping lists for the sister sites can go here.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:33 am

Yeah. The list will go on forever if we include characters that are in no way connected to the site, and since there seems to be duplicates of names elsewhere, that will create confusion.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:16 pm

No, what I meant by that was meerkats that were paired on another site but moved here.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Oh, okay then.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Plus, Kukoo can have their own pairings thing. If Rio agrees I will make a board.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:08 am

I like the idea Very Happy I could help make the banners if you like.
I actually did a couple a while back : https://desertwarriorsrpg.rpg-board.net/t155-couple-siggies
And Visorak was paired with Zozane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shippings (Pairings of Characters)   Shippings (Pairings of Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shippings (Pairings of Characters)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2