Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Characters?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Your Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Your Characters?   Your Characters? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 am

So, what is going to happen to all of your characters. I don't know if this really belongs in Plots, but...

Tiny Kats-
Antebellum- KEEPING
blazer (MG's Unborn Son) Keep, then have him disperse roving

midnights
Teetsie- Will kill off in about a year or two. Might be overthrown before.
Nessie- Goes to Stalkers with bellesarvis
Bellesarvis- goes to Stalkers with nessie
Cassidy- Escapes from bellesarvis and returns. Will live as a subordinate female, become pregnant, be evicted, return, have her litter, and then be killed off.

Willows-
Luna- Hopefully raises her litter and then is killed off after the exit the burrow.

Blizzards-
Casper- Keeping
Navy Blu- Keeping
Sauda- Will eventually disperse her

Devils-
Schemes- keeping
Ares- Might kill off, but otherwise keeping
Rabies- KEEPING
Tess and Jess- I have a plot for them

Zippers-
Dominic- Keeping
Pepper- Going to eventually kill off
Jay and Wacky- In a few years go roving together and disperse

Oreos-
Joey- KEEPING
Sunny- Keeping
Charmeleon- Will eventually disperse
Gibbs- Keeping. Hopes for him to become a dominant male.

Reapers-
Stormy- Keeping
Raine- Keeping
Shasta- Move to another site? Disperse?
Fang- Disperse when old enoug

Unknowns-
Cheyenne- Disperse to name Pending
Skyler- Have a plot
Fire- Dispersing to Desert Demons
Ice- Moving to Blizzards

Jumma- Kamaria- KEEPING
Dahoma- might move to Fureflies?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Your Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Characters?   Your Characters? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:40 am

I like to keep plots of mine a secret, but I'll at least tell you who I plan to keep or not.

Linda- Keeping for sure.

Wilson- Unsure.

Duke- Keeping for now.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Your Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Characters?   Your Characters? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Here's what I have planned for my characters:

Tiny Kats
Karma- I plan to have her mate with Luigi after she gives birth. I was thinking that there could be a burrow raid after she gives birth to her second litter. All but 1 pup will be killed. I may plan to have her get pregnant again after that. She'll be evicted and either disperse to another group, be killed off or disappear while evicted I'm unsure of her fate yet.
Nashita-Keeping
Boomslang- Keeping

Midnights
Black Widow- Keeping. She'll be severely injured during the next battle with the Zippers. I'm thinking of having her be mauled by a jackal later on but she'll survive.

Willows
Tank- Keeping. I plan for him to be bitten by a puff adder on the next RP day and he'll temporarily go missing.
Lancaster- Keeping. He's planned to mate with Josephine in the near future. I'm thinking of killing him off later on.
Triscuit- Will be killed off after starting to forage with the group.

Blizzards
Snowicane- Will be killed off.
Cyanide- Keeping. Is planned to kill Snowicane Twisted Evil She'll become a rebel as an adult.

Devils
Strangelette- I'll be introducing her soon. Then will be killed off later on.

Zippers
Running Star- Will continue to play her until Pancake comes back or if someone else decides they want to take her over. Will evict Peachy after the Midnights battle then allow her back in after giving birth.
Peachy- Keeping. I'm thinking of having her evicted after the fight with the Midnights then will be allowed to join after Running Star gives birth. Will be bitten by a puff adder after she gives birth and will temporarily team up with a rover. She won't mate with him. Once she recovers she'll return to the Zippers.
Alfonso- Keeping. As an adult, he'll become an avid rover and eventually disperse.

Oreos
Carnation- Keeping. I plan for her to gradually become more courageous and fiesty. I think I recall there will be a plot with her and Luke.

Unknowns
Salvitore- Will return to roving after the Unknowns disperse. I plan to have him team up with Quagmire for a while then will split from him. His laid back and passive personality will clash with Quagmire's domineering and high strong disposition.

Rovers
Ninja-Keeping. Will join the Jumaa with Mischka. I plan for him to be seriously injured while roving at a group, possibly at the Willows. His method of infiltrating burrows will get him trapped, this time with no way out>:J
Mischka- Will join the Jumaa mob with Ninja. Will be killed off or disappear while roving.
Quagmire- Will temporarily team up with Salvitore. I plan for him to die of TB after roving at a TB infected group.
Luigi- I'll be introducing him after Karma gives birth. He'll mate with Karma then I plan to keep him.

Back to top Go down

Your Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Characters?   Your Characters? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 pm

So far, here are my plans for my characters:

Alethia: For the time being, I'm keeping her in the Tiny Kats, though I may have her mate with a rover and have pups.

Puzzle: I'll be keeping him in the Tiny Kats for now, but if Alethia ever gets evicted then he'll leave to keep her company. (They're very close.)

Acacia: I'm keeping her for now, though she may share a similar fate as Alethia, but that's undecided. But she definitely won't be going anywhere near roving males anytime soon. She doesn't want to risk eviction again.

Smudge: Definitely keeping.

Mellow Yellow: I'll be keeping him for a while but he'll disperse to go roving.

Last edited by Spirit Rider on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorting out plots.)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Your Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Characters?   Your Characters? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:30 am

These are the characters I plan on dispersing/killing off. I haven't decided how I'm going to kill them off, though.

Chester Quavers
Tisca
Click
Mae
Crash
Miley
Avalanche
Kahzarni
Snowfall
Angel
H.J.
Macho B.