Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Characters :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Characters :)  Empty
PostSubject: New Characters :)    New Characters :)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:07 am

Name:Nuka
Markings/Scars:
Personality: Nuka is sweet and loyal ,She loves pups which brings out her true personality her sweet and kind nature.
History: Akita lived in a large clan before she was a normal babysitter until she fell for a rover and ended up pregnant with pups on the way the dominant female evicted her.
looks:
New Characters :)  Stock-photo-13856927-pregnant-meerkat

Last edited by KalahariQueen on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Characters :)    New Characters :)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:30 am

There's already a character named Akita in the roleplay. She's a pup in the Jumaa mob played by a member named Taakah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Characters :)    New Characters :)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 pm

changed the name hopefully this one isn't taken
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Characters :)    New Characters :)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 pm

You're fine with that name =3 Feel free to introduce her when ever you'd like Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Characters :)    New Characters :)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Characters :)
Page 1 of 1