Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I take a break?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Can I take a break? Empty
PostSubject: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Can i have a little break? I've been busy and i got glasses from being on the computer too much. Well, distance glasses. So can i?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Of course you can.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Sure you can:) Do you want your characters to be played?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Yes, please. I was a little reluctant to take a break because Sandy and Cactus haven't even reached adulthood yet.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 am

Of course you can Meerkats. Take as much time as you need.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:48 am

I'm having problems as well... Although it's directly linked to the site. You guys have gotten too active for me... I can't be on all the time, it's hard for me to keep up... Perhaps we could slow it down a little? It's annoying when someone attacks my character and I don't even have time to respond because you keep going. It's also getting difficult for my characters to be noticed at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 pm

I have to admit the RP's going a bit fast for me as well. With the time difference and all, if something big happens (death, new member, etc) I can't keep up and/or don't realise. Once I even missed a whole group fight that went in a day. I don't want to sound like I'm whining or anything, I'm just saying...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Yeah, I think we could slow down a little.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 pm

I agree. I think we should slow down a bit so some of the other rpers can catch up. Even though I post alot, at times I also find myself trying to keep up when activity is high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:57 pm

I think so too. I'm not always able to rp at the moment, anyway... I've always got an assignment to work on and I'm ill at the moment anyway... I'm struggling to find slots to introduce my new characters at the moment since something always seems to be happening.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 am

It would be nice if the rp slowed down just a little. Like Pancake I can't always come on and sometimes I struggle to keep up. Of course, I don't want it to slow down completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:17 pm

I'm back!!!!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Welcome back!Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:20 pm

I've been gone so long lol are my meerkats still pups? Can I start roleplaying again?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Yup they're still pups. In the Jumaa a burrow raid just occured and 2 pups were killed. Now their parents, Ninja and Linda, 2 subordinates in the group, are burrying them. Also a pup named Saffron immegrated into the group. In the Oreos, 2 meerkats Poilu and Maple are waiting to be accepted into the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re; Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Okay. I'm going to roleplay now, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Sure go ahead:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I take a break?   Can I take a break? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I take a break?
Page 1 of 1