Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Taking a Break Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Break   Taking a Break I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:08 pm

With all that has happened lately and my lapses into insanity and depression, I've decided to take a break from the digital world, and I won't be on for the next two days AT LEAST, and even after then I won't be spending as much time online as before. Cover my characters if they need playing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Taking a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Awww, sorry to hear things aren't going so well Sad I hope things improve for you soon. We'll always be here to comfort and support you when ever you're in need of comfort. I could cover Linda for you.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Taking a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Sounds rough. :/ I hope things will improve for you soon. Sad Like Yoshkat said, we're all here if you need comfort. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break
Page 1 of 1