Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Name : Mitch
Personality : King , Caring
Sisters : Tosca
Brothers :Houdini
History : His mum was killed by his father for no particular reason , his father died a year later from a cobra bite .

Name : Houdini
Personality : Kind , Caring
Sisters : Tosca
Brothers : Mitch
History : Same as Mitch
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Sounds good to me but don't you already have a character named Mitch somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:29 pm

She does. I can't remember where though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:33 pm

I remember that as well. I'm not sure where either. I think I named a pup Mitch (after my budgie) on NP or SG, but I'm not sure if I did.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Ah now I remember where I've seen the name. Yes you had a pup named Mitch, Meerkats. I think it was NP but not sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Okay, maybe it was my Mitch all along. Does that mean the name Mitch is taken, or since it's on a different site, she can take it? I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:15 am

Somewhere on the site, someone has a meerkat named Mitch. I remember because it was supposed to be Mitch from MM, but the info was wrong. Maybe it was Flower who introduced him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:07 am

He's on Name Pending. It might get confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 am

i introduced him with the wrong info he is on name pending but im having him die ,
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:18 am

OHhhhhh.
That explains why I couldn't find the topic XP
If you're willing to have two Mitches, then you can introduce them. But you'll have to wait until the next RP day.
Also, Stormy, do you still want to do the days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers    Houdini  & Mitch - Toscas Brothers  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houdini & Mitch - Toscas Brothers
Page 1 of 1