Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dipsy's Back.

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:37 am

Hey, I'm back. I'm really sorry for not being on the last few weeks (or months) but I've had so many assignments and exams to study for and I didn't have enough time to do those and both. But that's all over now, and I have two weeks until the summer holidays so hopefully I'll have enough time to get back on track.
I'm sorry for being the most terrible admin of late, and for dissapearing without any warning, but with school out of the way I'll be able to focus on the site and hopefully keep it running smoothly. So would I be able to have an update on what's been going on, both in the roleplay and just general stuff on this site? That would be great, thanks.
Also, if you could let me know all of the things that need updating, so that I can get around to them. I plan on appointing two new moderators, but I wish to talk to Maybelline again before making my descision.
Thanks, and again, sorry for my absence,
Dipsy.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:36 am

TK-
All four TK females gave birth to healthy litters. Antebellum is confirmed as being pregnant.
The group split after a wildfire. The splinter was the larger, consisting of most of the pups as well. May started out as dominant of the splinter, but Antebellum attacked her because of her attacking other subordinates when she was still one. Karma and Elena, who May had attacked joined in, and they overthrew her. Jupiter took over, but Leaf was killed in the fire. All Dipsy's characters are in the smaller half of the group with MG except Cloud Catcher who is with Splash (Wherever she is). Elder female Melrose was accepted into the splinter by May and her former mate Demon is looking to join the group.

MM-
Wilson took over dominance of the mob for males. He and Teetsie mated, plus Teetsie gave birth to her new litter. A new female named Toffee joined. Black Widow is still wandering in the territory whilst being heaviliy pregnant.

WW-
Maylene gave birth, but Linda seriously injured three of them, resulting in her eviction. Mozart, a subordinate, evicted Josephine from the group because she was jealous for Lancaster, and thus resulted in Bravo, Luna, and Lancaster brutally attacking her in anger to show her who's place she was in. Buckeye is pregnant again. Tyler and Kamala are looking to join the group.

BB-
Nothing, I think Enigma and Tokala might have mated, but the phantoms splintered off. Lone male Conrade is looking to join the group.

P-
Cyan is pregnant and new female Blaze jointer their splinter group.

DD-
The pup boom, basically. Females Black Candle and Azzure join the group.

ZZ-
Running Star was gone from the group for a while, so Arrow took over. Her and Springer mated and she became pregnant. Running Star came back and overthrew her again, and is pregnant as well. Peachy gave birth. Tosca is accepted into the group and lone female Tea is hoping to join.

OR-
Starburst gave birth, but her and Joey have not yet mated. Joey's getting depressed again. New male Gavan and heaviliy preganant female Kiki are looking to join the group.

RR-
Stormy and Zola gave birth. Bonnie gave birth. Stormy led a burrow move without Bonnie's pups, and Carlos, Rex, Bonnie, her pups, Kekipi, and Rohanna also stayed. HF was angry when he saw Carlos treating his pups like his own, but Carlos snarled at HF in spite and HF ran off, but planning a vengeance. New members Morticia, Cameroon, Khoishi are trying or have been accepted into the group.

JM-
Aliya gave birth. A new female Kinkajou joined and started flirting with ninja by grooming him in almost inappropriate places, and then linda showed up. Linda was mad, but Kinakjou attacked her. Eventually Linda and Ninja could rejoice in peace. Aliya is pregnant again. Splash's sister Fly joined the group.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:16 am

Welcome back Dipsy it's great to see you back on the site. I have added a few comments to Stormy's update above and if I think of anything else I will share it with you. I will reply to your PM shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Welcome back! I understand your dissappearance. For me finals are in less than a month, and I may even have to take some time off early January. The Calender needs to be updated for the past month, and the Phantoms need their own board. Your dominants have been rped for you while you've been gone, and I'm sure there'll be no problem with them being returned.
Back to top Go down

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:04 am

Welcome back Dipsy Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 am

Thanks. I'll get started on rping tomorrow.
Did Enigma give birth? Last time I checked she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:05 am

Yeah, I think so.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:50 am

Yaaaay you've returned Very Happy It's great to have you back Dipsy:) We all missed you here on DW.
Back to top Go down

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:15 am

Welcome Back ! Things Sucked WIthout You ;D
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Welcome back Dipsy. I'm being a little slow myself, but I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dipsy's Back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dipsy's Back.   Dipsy's Back. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dipsy's Back.
Page 1 of 1