Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Limiting down my roleplaying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Limiting down my roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:18 pm

My sister will be leaving for college next week and I'll be getting busy with responsibilities around the house and applying for jobs so I won't be as active as I usually am. Since my characters have plots on here and Stargazers I'm limiting down to just roleplaying on here and Stargazers. My characters on Linklu can be dispesed but someone will have to take over Mario on Angles of the Sun and Lightning Claw and Snake on Name Pending. If no one is up for taking them over just have them disperse. Unfortunately I won't have the time to roleplay on AOTK so someone may have to also take the position of the DM in the Forgotten mob. I'm planning to keep Salvitore here after the Unknowns disperse and I'll have him become a permanent rover and he'll team up with Quagmire.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Okay I'll give the DM spot to somone else on AOTK. You'll still be rping on here though, right?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Yeah. It did cross my mind to stop RPing in general but it's too much fun to just stop plus my characters have plots I want to put to use instead of just abandoning and leaving them to be dispersed. I'm also not ready to give up my characters yet. I'm having fun playing them:D. I plan to be on here for a while:)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Bummer yoshkat, without you, I;m the only one who plays in the Hunters! D: Anyways, good luck, I can tell you're smart and you'll find a good job.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Sorry I had to leave your site so quickly Stormy): Perhaps if things aren't as busy as I think they will be I may return to your site but I'll have to play it by ear for now. Thanks:) Despite the econemy being crappy I'm going to stay confident in my job search:)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Well, people like you, smart people, usually don't have trouble finding jobs. It just depends on where you go, I guess.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah that's true. I'll most likely get lucky if I start at places that are hiring which there are few of in my area but I'm thinking of just going on online to apply.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Good luck, I hope the best for you! If you don't find a job, maybe go volunteer at KMP. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanks. I want to volunteer for them badly I'm gonna save up for a group package.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 pm

How old do you have to be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Aw what about DeanXMisty Mornig? D:
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 am

We could always put the ones needed up for adoption, like Pancake did.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:17 pm

I don't think they specify an age to be able to volunteer for the KMP at least that I know of. Actually that sounds like a better idea. Instead dispersing my characters on the other sites they can be put up for adoption. If you want to meerkats, you can take over Misty Morning.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Well, if they don't specify an age, I'll go over next summer. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:25 pm

I could do that. I have a lot of characters in that mob though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Ok I hope to go there sometime in the near future. It would be exciting to see most of the groups especially the ones that starred in Meerkat Manor:D Thanks meerkats but if it's too much for you she can go up for adoption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am

She can go up for adoption. I'll play her if no one else does.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limiting down my roleplaying   Limiting down my roleplaying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limiting down my roleplaying
Page 1 of 1