Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplaying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying   Roleplaying I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:49 am

Roleplaying is very simple. It's just how you and your characters react to the story.
To start off, you must have a character (see Create a Character/Join a group). Then, all you have to do, is visit regularly, reply to others posts, and think about how your meerkat would react to the situation.
There are some rules that we have about roleplaying (for more indepth description see the rules section):
1. Never play anyone's characters but your own.
2. No invincibilty or super-meerkat powers.
3. Keep your personal life out of the roleplay
4. No killing anothers characters (except in VERY special occasions)
5. No indepth mating scenes.
The only reasons I have these rules (cause I hate rules!) is so that this site is fun and enjoyable for everyone. If I need to i will introduce more rules, but the way I see it is that the more rules, and less you are allowed to do, the less fun you have, and the main aim of this site is to have fun. So please just follow these few rules!
If you need more infomation about roleplaying, just contact me by PM.
Back to top Go down

Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1