Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Topaz The Orphan Meerkat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Topaz The Orphan Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Topaz The Orphan Meerkat   Topaz The Orphan Meerkat I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Name: Topaz

Personality: Friendly, playful, compassionate, gentle, considerate

Info: Topaz was born in a small litter. She was the only one who survived also, as she was hidden as the alpha killed her siblings. The small pup was raised in secret, but eventually, Topaz would be discovered. Not wanting the same fate to befall her as her siblings, her mother carried her off in secret, and chose to abandon her child in hopes another mob would take Topaz in and left the pup alone. Scared, she wandered, some how surviving against the elements. Eventually weakened from hunger, she collapsed within the territory of the Tiny Kats, where her fate is in their paws weather she will be accepted or killed on the spot.

Noticeable Traits: Her eye patches are in the shape of a teardrop. Also has a big scar on her back from almost being killed by the rover Ghost.

Last edited by Night on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Topaz The Orphan Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topaz The Orphan Meerkat   Topaz The Orphan Meerkat I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Poor Topaz Sad Feel free to introduce her whenever you want.
Back to top Go down

Topaz The Orphan Meerkat
Page 1 of 1