Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Centralizing reserved names list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Centralizing reserved names list Empty
PostSubject: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:27 pm

I've noticed everyone has their own threads for reserved names, and it's hard to find out which names are reserved or not with these different threads all over. I was thinking that maybe there can be a single thread run by the staff with all of the reserved names.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Good idea! 8D
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 pm

On another site I joined they had a special place to put names in alphabetical order so you can simply go to the letter the name you're thinking of starts with and see if it's there.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 am

That would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:18 am

I raised this point the other day on the Tiny Kats application by Misty, I will speak to Dipsy about this when she returns. Thank you for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 pm

And a compiled list of all used names would help too, if it can be easily done.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 pm

I think it is a good idea. I'll make a thread sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 pm

I think this needs to be put in place soon. Just look at how hard it is to find an unused name.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 pm

It's in the pipeline there are several things that are currently being sorted I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 am

Sorry I made it the other day but I lost the whole thing. V.V Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Is this thread happening still? I think it's a good idea, (It takes ages to check if a name's taken or not). I've got a few names I want to reserve and I think it would be pretty pointless to create my own thread for them if there's going to be a main one made for general use anyway. (I think that made sense.)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:28 am

Yes I will still be doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:21 am

That's fine, I'll just wait for that to happen then. Just checking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centralizing reserved names list   Centralizing reserved names list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centralizing reserved names list
Page 1 of 1