Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 am

Azazel smirks. "Like I said Serenite, I'll stay behind and go into your dreams."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 am

"I'll saty behind," growled thunderhead.

Gloom looked at him. "Oh great, I get to see you in my dreams?"
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 am

Serenite snickered at what Gloom said, it sounded like something those weaklings would say 'get to see you in my dreams.'

Just then, another meerkat appeared, it was Dagger, from the Black Mambas and he had been killed by his brother Dash as an example to what would happen if anyone showed rebellion, he sighed, at least not Dash was off his back, but he badly desired revenge.

Serenite smirked at her son as she saw him appear, "I knew Dash would always be the one to beat you, and eventually kill you-"

He growled as he heard her say that.

Serenite snorted, "Was it a mistake that I let you survive?"

Dagger turned to Serenite and narrowed his eyes, he lowered his head to her and bowed his head before at her feet, "What do you wish ma'am?"

Serenite smirked to Gloom, "See, he was only disrespectful to Dash because he wasn't me or Black Foot, he knows his true leader when he sees her."
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Galaxy snickered.

Darkrai laughed evilly as he watched Dusknoir try to kill Grovyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2