Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusknoir... >.<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Dusknoir... >.< Empty
PostSubject: Dusknoir... >.<   Dusknoir... >.< I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:46 am

Name: Dusknoir
Personality: He is loyal to Dialga. His mission is to destroy Grovyle, whom for some reason, Dialga sees as a threat. Anyone who sides with Grovyle is also the enemy. Dusknoir will to anything to achieve his goal. He is good at twisted schemes and traps. He is malicious, wicked, violent, and dark. He knows many things.
History: He was born to an ambitious and rebellious subordinate, his father was the Dominant Male. As soon as he met Dialga, his fate was twisted just as Dialga's mind was. He chased Grovyle and Celebi a long ways. eventually, he was able to kill Celebi, and has come to destroy his enemy. Grovyle.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Dusknoir... >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir... >.<   Dusknoir... >.< I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:20 pm

I think St. Jimmy will like him... xD. I think they all will.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Dusknoir... >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir... >.<   Dusknoir... >.< I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Probably, but depends if Dusknoir would be 'subordinant' or not. St. Jimmy likes those who do what he says XP
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Dusknoir... >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir... >.<   Dusknoir... >.< I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:14 pm

I don't think so. Dusknoir will probably push the others around quite a bit. He'll be smart enough to stay on Scary's good side, but he only listens to Dialga.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Dusknoir... >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir... >.<   Dusknoir... >.< I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:58 am

Then him and St. Jimmy probably won't get along much.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Dusknoir... >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir... >.<   Dusknoir... >.< I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Most likely. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dusknoir... >.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir... >.<   Dusknoir... >.< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusknoir... >.<
Page 1 of 1