Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusknoir's Minions! >D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Dusknoir's Minions! >D Empty
PostSubject: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 pm

To celebrate the occasion I've provided a screenshot with Dusknoir and a 'pet sableye' XDDD
Dusknoir's Minions! >D Pmd_ex10
Just a basic idea right now. But I could use some help... I have a few ideas for names but they can be replaced. Sableye needs to be one of course, Banette is what I'm naming mine, and Stormy suggested Poochyena. I'll post the ideas later, I have to get off soon.

We can either have them be born in or... Erm... have them be found.

They'd have to be rather nasty and very loyal to Dusknoir. >=3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm

I like the idea Very Happy Could I take one?
If you like, I could try and find some names...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:07 pm

I scan the Pokedex for ideas! XD

I have a few ideas. I'm just too tired to post them right now. Sneasel... Glameow... Banette... Sableye...

Heh. Yeah, you can have one. I was thinking that they could have been fathered by Darkrai, but the mother got tired of taking care of such nasty pups by herself and left them in Reaper territory. XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Alright. I have a list of ideas.

Houndour
Glameow
Banette
Sableye
Zorua
(Poochyena)

Last edited by Pancake on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 pm

I think that's a good idea Very Happy Can I have Glameow please?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Yessss

You can =O
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Yaaay! Thank you. I plan to make her minipulative, cruel, sneaky and of course loyal to DusknoirX3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Sounds like a Glameow to me! XD

I might want Banette, but if no one wants Sableye then I'll let someone else have her. Oh, the genders...

(I'm replacing Houndour.. Maybe. Not too keen on having two named after dog/wolf pokemon, but other than that I'm fine...)
Zorua (Male) -Pancake
Sableye (Male)
Glameow (Female) -YoshKat
Banette (Female)
Poochyena (Male?) -Stormy

Last edited by Pancake on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:43 pm

I edited the above list.

Zorua is a Pokemon to be in the new games Black and White. It's a dark fox pokemon. SQUEEEEE

Dusknoir's Minions! >D Zorua
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Zorua is so cool Very Happy
I was gonna ask for Houndour, but if you're chaning the name that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Sorry. Very picky. XP

I just think that Poochyena and Houndour are too much alike! D=

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Since Pancake will be gone for a while, is this Dusknoir's minions plot still going to take place? I was thinking of making Glameow's bio soon but with the character limit rule will this plot be cancelled?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 am

I'm afraid I don't really kno wwhat's going to happen to this plot as Pancake was co-ordinating it and is now away. There is currently only a character limit in place for new characters until we can fully establish what is happing to the characters that have been temporariliy dispersed. We still have alot of characters that need to be temporarily adopted for the site to continue to run smoothly. If members who need one of Pancake's characters for a plot and don't want to adopt them they may also have to be temporarily dispersed as with Dispy away her's will have to join the list also.

I'd suggest give it a few days to see if anyone else knows details about the plot and together you all can decide if you can carry it on without Pancake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusknoir's Minions! >D   Dusknoir's Minions! >D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusknoir's Minions! >D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: