Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New meerkat - Evyenne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New meerkat - Evyenne Empty
PostSubject: New meerkat - Evyenne   New meerkat - Evyenne I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Name: Evyenne
Personality: Shy, though once you get to know her, she becomes more outgoing. She is also kind at heart.
History: She cannot remember most of it, all she remembers is some kind of a disaster, anger and sadness, and her, as sad as it seems to her, her own self being frowned upon. This is all very vauge to her, though.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: New meerkat - Evyenne   New meerkat - Evyenne I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Very Happy all ok, just have her approach the group. Most of the Willows are awake and sunning themselves outside their burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: New meerkat - Evyenne   New meerkat - Evyenne I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Sounds sorta like Splash...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New meerkat - Evyenne   New meerkat - Evyenne I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks...

Pancake, it does? I had no idea, I just looked over one meerkat's information to get the basic form, that is all. Would you like me to change her a little bit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New meerkat - Evyenne   New meerkat - Evyenne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New meerkat - Evyenne
Page 1 of 1