Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of July.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 23rd of July. Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:56 am

Over on the darker side, a large male was pacing back and forth. He was Ethan, father to Luke and Alex. He had been dead for quite a few years, and for all that time, he had been stuck on the dark, damp and unpleasant territory of The Sands. He hated it. And he wanted his revenge...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 am

Serenite was sitting not to far away, she was mother to the evil Dash and former dominant of the Black Mambas group. She barked to Ethan, whatch'a pacin' about!?! I like it here, no more whiny brats to worry about, everything here is dark, evil... like me. She snickered.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 am

ooc: I might bring some Shadow Death relatives here. Not sure who.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 am

Not far away from the other meerkats an adult female sat glaring at the ground with cold, dark eyes. Only recently after having been knocked down by a car had she been sent to the afterlife and the strange feeling hadn’t fully sunk in. Growling in disgust, she thought about her mother’s stupid action to evict her after she had tried to over throw her that had unknowingly led to her fleeing from the burrow and into the path of the vehicle.
This strange new world wasn’t all bad though, occasionally if she wished she could look down and watch the living world below and one meerkat who she had assumed was dead from the group splitting in July was making a very happy home for herself as dominant female of the Tiny Kats. Oh Morning Glory, how I hated every moment of being your twin sister

Hearing Serenite broke her train of concentration "Ha..evil like you" she barked sarcastically interupting.

Ooc: I will make a bio for Tequila Sunrise as she has a bit of history about her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 am

ooc: Meh... I'll just move all of them here, they go go back to Rainbow Bridge. x3
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:37 am

Serenite snarled at ?Tequila Sunrise?, oh shut your muzzle! She knew sarcasm is ment as an insult, she wouldn't stand being insulted, in her old group, if someone insulted her, they'd be dead before they could finish the statement.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Nakita watched intently. She was the mother of Bahrag, and the ancester of Gahdok, Cahdok, Va, Kal, and Bohrok. She was also mother of several others. "Evil? This is not evil. You do not know the true meaning of the word..."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Serenite, glared coldly at Nakita and snarled, "Don't you dare tell me what I do and don't know!"
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Nakita laughed. "Who's gonna stop me? You? I will say what I wish."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Serenite snarled, "No wonder you died, you just can't keep your mouth shut!" She snickered at Nakita thinking she wasn't very smart.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Nakita laughed darkly. "You know not of the dark deeds me and my mate commited. I lived a long while. You do not have any idea why I died!"
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:59 pm

Serentite rolled her eyes, "Say whatever you want I won't believe it to be true and I won't care." She turned and ignored Nakita.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 pm

A male was sitting under a tree, a scar across his face. This was Thunderhead, Casper's rover father. He watched with a smirk on his face at his son...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Nakita bobbed her head as she watched Thunderhead. (She hates Cyan and therefore hates Casper and therefore hates Thunderhead XD)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm

ooc: why does she hate Cyan?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 pm

ooc: Because... Nakita was Makuta's first mate. But, before she died, Cyan took dominance. Makuta has many mates, as you'd see in my topic about his dead acquaintances, and most of them ended up dead. Bohrok also served as a dominant for a short time. Nakita is actually related to Cyan, they're from the same mob. But, she was abandoned by her mother, a subordinate, to prevent herself being evicted. That's the way her family is, most of them. Cold and fierce.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:20 am

Ethan rolled his eyes at Serentite. 'Those stupid do-gooders always get the best of everything. We have just as much right as they do!'
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am

Nakita's eyes gleamed. "Destroying the righteous? That was all I ever did as a dominant female!"
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:01 am

Rolling her eyes, Tequila Sunrise ignored the bickering females and trotted over to groom Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 am

Ethan returned the grooming.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 am

Serenite snarled, she hated being ignored. She looked down at her son Dash and smirked, he had done well, he abandoned his little pup brothers for his own selfish wit, now he'd joined a group and had left to spill more blood. He looked powerful and bloodthirsty, just like she'd hoped he'd be. Anyone in her group who didn't show signs of being evil as tiny newborn pups were instantly slaughtered. All the female pups were killed, evil or not. She had made sure of that. He survived that, that means he could be the most evil meerkat within miles of where he was standing. She laughed evilly as she watched him go towards the Reapers with the female not far behind him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Thunderhead stalked off. He began to watch Adder, his other son.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Nakita smirked at Serenite. "Looks like my great granddaughter is going after him. What that tell you?!"
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:56 pm

A female meerkat is sitting by herself. It's Stormy and Zola's mother.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Nakita glances at the new meerkat. "Well, hello there. Welcome to the dark side. Where killing and murder is recommended!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of July.   Roleplay - 23rd of July. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of July.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next