Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood Empty
PostSubject: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:25 am

Name: Iron Wood

Littermates: none

Personality: Iron Wood's personality is mainly flotatious but he is also very outgoing. Being a rover's son himself being a rover and being free in the wild is in his blood. Beware lady meerkats he is very irresistable and is known to most likely catch your attention, plus you males should Beware also because he is very stealthy and clever, often laying false scent trails.

History: Iron Wood was born into a strange family and his life was almost taken from him twice, once because of his mother that had left him for dead and twice for when a group had found him and almost killed him but the Dominant Female saved his life. But after turning one year old Rocky was getting bored of the usual hustle and bustle of mob life and he then saw a lone female. He had ran over to her and they shared many grooms and Rocky also became an adult that day because he also had mated with that female. After doing this he looked back at his family but didn't go back and just ran off. Ever since he left he's been roving and everytime he's caught a female he's gotten them pregnant each time and Rocky Road usually always gets a lady meerkat pregnant.

Will rove around: all of the groups

Last edited by AllysonIsBella on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 am

That's cool, if you look at my siggie, I'm gonna have a character named rocky Road too, he is going to be born into one of the Stargazer RP mobs, it is an expansion of this site, there'll be two meerkats in this RP with the same name lol, you could also join that site if you want him to rove around those mobs too, the link is in the Your Sites area.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:04 pm

I've decided to chance his name to Iron Wood
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Iron Wood sounds like quite a character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:32 pm

why thank you and do you have any suggestion on where he should rover first, any DF's not preggo, but any SF's will be fine
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Off the top of my head, all the DFs are pregnant.
Tiny Kats have a lot of females, but most of them are pregnant too.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 pm

It's perfect! I can introduce Fantine, my lone meerkat.

She'll join all the mobs, not at once, but she can be evicted or such each time she gets pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:46 pm

thats good (not for the meerkat though lol) and do you think you could let me know where please
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm

I gotta introduce her and make a bio first... Hmm... I'll do it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 pm

and just let me know when you're ready ok =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:57 pm

ok I went to a mob(Reapers) and no females that were there and so could you help me a little on where to go next
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:02 pm

I think Peachy in the Zippers is open, in the bio YoshKatgirl put for her, she said she always falls for a rover.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Ha ha I was just about to suggest thatXD but yeah she's a real softy when it comes to rovers. Perhaps you should have Iron Wood stop by;)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:42 pm

The Reapers have plenty of females... Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood   The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The All-Time Cassanova King- Iron Wood
Page 1 of 1