Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups   Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:35 am

Thanks Maybelline Wink
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups   Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:48 pm

I'm changing Azure's name to Cassidy since I just realized I have a pup on Stargazer's RP named Azure.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups   Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:44 pm

You haven't really been there for a while, and the Summits really need to go foraging. Plus, in the Zulu, gaz just did something that should very well have gotten her evicted.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups   Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Sorry, I rotate through a lot of sites and have been busy. I'm on my itouch right now, so it's hard to type. I'll try to get on later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups   Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teetsie and Bahrag's Pups
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2