Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 am

St. Jimmy smirked and followed the others.
The burrow shall collapse and burry us all alive.....
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:50 am

Stormy crosses over and drops Twizzler in the burrow before running back. Now to attack.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:27 am

Rex also comes over with Akina in his mouth, he gently puts her down at the burrow mouth, he chooses to stay with her.

Akina looks up baring her teeth, she suddenly realizes it is her brother, over joyed yet scared she backed away from him.

Rex peeped to her, It's alright Akina, it's me, don't you recognize me?

She nodded her head, of course I do Rex.

Rex smiled warmly but as he moved forward to groom his sister, she backed away.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 am

Inle smirked. He carried Rohana into the burrow. She was confused.

Kekipi squirmed as Scary set him down in the burrow.

Guuko has followed the group. He runs straight towards Rex.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Akina spots Guuko and her eyes widen with surprise, he followed? why?

Rex turns and sees Guuko, he imeadiatly knows that Guuko in an Oreos pup and narrows his eyes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm

ooc: The Reapers are attacking the Oreos now
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:22 pm

ooc: I know
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Akina tried to slink passed Rex and approach Guuko, she peeped to him, what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:23 am

Guuko stared at Akina. I knew one thing. You were getting away fast, I was losing you, I couldn't bear to take my eyes off you, you know that? I had to act fast. Which happens to be something I'd good at. (he's extremely fast.)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 am

Rex sat down,this could be entertaining.

Akina looked slightly baffled, Oh, well, thank you, I guess, if meerkats could blush, she would be.

Rex stood up and chirped, she's not going back you know, this is where she belongs now.

Akina shot a glare to her brother, I always thought you were the one who always wanted what was best for me.

Rex didn't react beyond peeping slowly, I do, this is better for you.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:49 am

Guuko responds, hissing. I was never an Oreo pup, in my lineage. I am Shadow Death by blood. However, do not judge me by my past, I am very noble and always shall be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:09 pm

The Kalahari's own cassanova king was hiding himself from the dominants and the males in the group. Iron Wood had been watching the group for some time now hoping to get a female's attention and he knew he wouldn't get caught because his hiding spot was away from the dominants and the males.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Rex looked to Iron Wood, the only female here who wasn't pregnant was Sugar, Butterscotch was at the Oreos, even though he knew Sugar was below ground and liked Flurry, he still wanted to protect their territory. He wardanced toward Iron Wood. He may be able to hide from a dominant male, but Rex wasn't dominant anymore. He was always the best scentry. He chattered angrily as he wardanced toward him.

Akina suddenly realized this is a chance to show off just how great a warrior she can be, she also wardanced, even though she was WAAAAY to small to take on a grown male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Little did they know Iron Wood wasn't the typical rover you see everyday. He had made two falsa trails and then he hid himself even better this time keeping watch over the group but the group couldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Rex had seen it all before, he knew there was only one way to get this rover to give up. Cut him off from his goal. He ran back to the burrow and stood over the entrance. If he couldn't reach the female, he would have no reason to be here.

Akina followed her brother. She growled as she saw movement in the bushes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Iron Wood was still unable to be seen by even the keenest and best meerkats as he was more clever and full of expierence. But he wasn't in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Rex stood gaurd, he knew this male would have to be DESPERATE if he was to try to approach while Rex was standing guard.

Akina barked to wherever the rover was hiding, GIVE UP! IT'S NO USE! She had no idea that Zola and Sugar were below ground, THERE AREN'T ANY OTHER MEERKATS HERE! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 pm

But she couldn't know where he was because he had already left as this mob to him was very boring.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm

ooc: yes, what I ment was she is barking but doesn't know where he is possibly hiding and just barked out loud.

bic: Rex knew the rover would have to be very numskulled to have still been hiding there, so he lied down and relaxed.

Hearing Akina's barks, Sugar came above ground, She saw Akina and smiled.

Akina saw Sugar and hid behind Rex.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Stormy pads back over the border, head held high.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Butterscotch also crooses the border close behind Stormy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Scary follows.

Morbuzakh follows.

Inle wasn't there.

Ussul runs over to Mikeyal.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:10 pm

ooc: Pancake, Mikeyal is still at the Oreos.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:20 pm

ooc: Wrong mob, got confused... Lol...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Zola churrs at the pups. It would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th September
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next