Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm

ooc: Can someone just fill me in plz!! What happened when the Reapers returned from kidnapping the Oreos pups?

Flurry grooms himself, unaware of the events unfolding around him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 pm

ooc: Nothing, really.

Let's see... Twizzler and Gunju went after Akina. x3 Inle is a meanie as well... But what else is new? x3 Lol...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Stormy raises her tail. She charges at Bonnie, then hipslams and scent marks her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Akina saw bonnie and stayed where she was. She turned and saw Luke, she felt like calling out to him, but if she did he'd get caught, and he was probably here for his own pups. She lowered her head and tried to forget that he was there.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 pm

ooc: LOL! Is Luke roving or on a rescue mission??
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 pm

ooc: rescue mission
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:19 am

Bonnie sighs of relief and walks over to the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 am

Akina still stays close to her brother Rex.

Rex looks to Bonnie and chirps a, welcome.

Sugar also chirped a, hello.

Butterscotch thought to get it over with and peeped a light, hi.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Stormy growled. He mob was being too friendly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Butterscotch growled back at Stormy and snorted, in her mind there was no such thing as 'too nice.'
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Guuko narrowed his eyes. He'd seen 'too nice' before. Too good to be true... O-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:54 am

Bonnie smiles at those that peeped a welcome and peeps back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Flurry goes to Sugar, and starts grooming her. He noticed Akina and also peeped a hello.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Sugar groomed Flurry back.

Akina looked up at Flurry nervously, but stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 pm

stormy growled softly. She padded over to Sugar and roughly hipslammed her, then hipslammed Butterscotch, Zola, and Bonnie afterwards.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Butterscotch just rolled her eyes and thought, she REALLY needs to learn to learn to lean back and relax and not always be so rough.

Sugar accepted her hipslam and ontinued grooming Flurry.

Akina padded away as Stormy as she came near her and stayed a safe distance from the dominant.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Scary follows Stormy in hipslamming, but he asserts to the males.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Rex takes his hipslam more maturely than Butterscotch.

Akina now stood at the edge of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:28 am

Bonnie submits to Stormy, wanting to avoid trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Flurry looks around, unsure of Stormy's attitude.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Nearby, Luke was hiden in the bushes, looking from the group to the burrow, trying to devise a plan.
St. Jimmy had creeped around the bush and was now behind Luke. He quickly judged the distance, and decided that if he leaped, he would land in the middle of Luke's back. He took a few steps forward and leaped, landing on Luke. Luke yelped with surpise and spun around, but St. Jimmy dug his claws in and held on. Getting over the shock, Luke snarled and tried to bite St. Jimmy's paws, but St. Jimmy sunk his claws into the front of Luke's shoulder and dragged back, creating a large gash across Luke's right shoulder. Luke screamed out in agony, and shook St. Jimmy off. His cover had been blown, and he knew the others would be here soon to see what was going on. With no other choice, he limped back in the direction of the Oreos.
St. Jimmy snickered, and as soon as Luke was gone, he returned to the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Akina glared coldly at St. Jimmy, there goes her only hope for rescue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 am

Bonnie looks at Luke running off. He was probably some troublesome rover, anyway.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:31 am

Stormy narrowed her eyes at Butterscotch. Watch it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Butterscotch just looked Stormy over and thought, Is she kidding me? She is way too on the offensive.

Sugar turned away from Butterscotch and Stormy, if she knew Butterscotch, she knew she knew she might be evictedin the first week in the mob, she was surprised she made it this long, and with such a power hungry dominant. Sugar did really blame Stormy for being so on edge, it is at these times that a dominant is most likely to be overthrown, so it was understandable that Stormy was so on edge about Butterscotch, and Butterscotch could be a threat, Sugar thought to herself, oh Butterscotch, can't you just go with what the dominant says for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th September
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next