Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Widow: The Punk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Black Widow: The Punk Empty
PostSubject: Black Widow: The Punk   Black Widow: The Punk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Dicription: Born a black meerkat with tan highlights in her fur. Has a scar below her right eye that she recieved in a fight with a rival group.

Personality:Fearless and aggressive, loves to fight and is pretty much one of the boys. she can also be very thuggish and greedy. When ever there's a fight, whether it'd be for dominance, playfighting or against a rival group, she usually wants to be part of the action. She'll join her brothers in chasing off rovers and is known to playfight a little too roughly with her sisters but her brothers are equally rough making them the perfect ones to playfight with. She fears nothing and will take on any kind of danger not caring about the consequenses. She hates getting up early and prefers to sleep in. Babysitting is one of her least favorite duties as she finds it to be boring and not action packed and doesnt really care for pups that much. They arent big enough or strong enough for her to rough around withXD. She loves to steal food from other group members and will refuse to share if she finds her own not even with a pup.

History: Got seperated from her group during a predator alarm, was then picked up by a tawny eagel the group had become alarmed about and managed to escape with a couple scratches but was taken far away from her group. Is currently looking for a group to call home.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow: The Punk   Black Widow: The Punk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Black Widow, I recognise that name. Is she named after something?...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow: The Punk   Black Widow: The Punk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Spider???
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow: The Punk   Black Widow: The Punk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Yup I named her after the spiderXD I used to be fasinated by those spiders but not as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow: The Punk   Black Widow: The Punk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Widow: The Punk
Page 1 of 1