Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay, 15th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Rex growled again, I'm watching you, he turned and padded over to Zola seeing that she didn't seem to notice the pair yet.

Butterscotch saw Rex, he was a large male and if he saw them and thought they were rovers, she shuddered a little but was detirmined, she was tired of being on her own and crept even closer to the dominant pair.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Flurry saw the newcomers. The Reapers were growing fast, maybe too fast. He continued to try and satisfy the pups' desires.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Sugar turned her head and saw Flurry and her mouth gaped a little, she shook her head and thought she needed to join a mob, not search for a male. She continued to follow Butterscotch toward the leaders.

Butterscotch came up slowly with Sugar close behind. Butterscotch rolled over to show she was submissive, Sugar was a little afraid, what if they only saw them as a threat, she just did the same.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Morbuzakh showed no emotion. Only an evil smirk.

Inle smirked and ran up to the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 am

Stormy looked at the two females. She raised her tail and hipslammed then to show she was Dominant. then she slowly crept towards her sick sister...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 am

Morbuzakh held his breath.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Rex glared coldly at Stormy, if she was planning on overthrowing Zola... It's a cheap shot, not fair, not a real win unless she wins fair and square, Zola is sick, and if she plans a coo, she'll be a cheater.

Butterscotch was surprised to be hipslammed by a subordinate, she growled slightly, she would only submissive to a dominant, she quickly turned and returned the hipslam.

Sugar stayed right out of it, she didn't like fights, as far as she saw it, the group wasn't attcking her so she was welcome, she looked down at Inle and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Flurry looked over to Sugar and his heart filled with emotions. He dropped the gecko in his mouth and stared.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Morbuzahk peeped to Rex. That was normal for a fierce mob. It was only to be expected.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Sugar noticed his stare and turned her head away, she was very shy. She stole a glance back at him and slightly smiled, sweetly.

Rex still glared, he believed in justice and equality, not cheating or lieing.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 pm

St. Jimmy grinned at Sugar, putting on his 'angel face.' He then noticed that Flurry was still foraging, and walked over, snatching the fallen gecko. He liked Flurry a lot.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Sugar saw him take the gecko and just when she was starting to fall for that 'angel face' trick, she realized this group had memebers that were not to be trusted, but for some reason, she felt that she could trust Flurry.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 pm

St. Jimmy looked up, as if he'd been hurt. You can trust me!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Sugar just turned away, she'd seen it all before.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Morbuzakh chuckled. This was the real world. Get over it.

Inle laughed. You can never trust meeee! He laughed insanely.

(I adopted Scary, I guess...)

Scary appeared not to have noticed what his mate was doing. (he really did, but no one can tell...)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Rex ignored Morbuzakh.

Sugar lifted a brow at Inle and inched a little closer to Butterscotch, she knew she could trust her.

Butterscotch rolled her eyes, she didn't see what was so threatening about a puny pup.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:16 am

St. Jimmy snorted. She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:55 am

Sugar ignored St.Jimmy and padded slightly away from any possible fight from the dominants, she again glanced over to Flurry.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:03 am

Scary glanced at the newcomers before taking sentry.

Inle smirked, knowing that Sugar was scared. WAHAHA. I'm over 4 months, FOR YOUR INFORMATION. He was cute how his friendly smiled betrayed what he said, but that just made him creepier.

Morbuzakh snickered and nuzzled the evil little pup. He had been born with the gift of a sense of death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Flurry continued to stare at Sugar. He had never felt this way before. He made his way toward her, ignoring the cries of the pups. He pretended to scrape at the surface of an ant hill, stealing the chance to gaze at her beauty. He then chirped, hi.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Butterscotch turned and ignored the dominants, she could tell that a fight was about to break.

Suger turned back to Flurry and peeped, hello.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

ooc: I'll play Stormy as well.

Stormy snarled and tackled Zola, biting roughly at the tail-base.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Zola yelped and in a bid to defend herself she bit Stormy on the nose.

Rex snarled, if it went far enough that Zola's life was in danger, he would gladly even the odds.

Butterscotch saw Stormy's strike and rolled her eyes, in her mind only cowards strike others when they are weak.

Sugar's attention was drawn to the fight and she sighed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Stormy found Zola in the bushes and jumped on her sister.

Zola submits. even though she wants to be Dominant, she knows she could never win a fight.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Rex sighed, if she wasn't dominant, then he would resign, he would only be a dominant at her side, he chirped to Scary, congrats, you are the new dominant male. He then padded over to Zola to groom and comfort her.

Butterscotch watched, there was nothing she could do.

Sugar watched Stormy and growled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay, 15th of September   Roleplay, 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay, 15th of September
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next