Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 15th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:51 pm

ooc: Hmm. Maybe I'll have the Jackel injure him, and the others leave him for dead, but he makes a great comeback later! (Mwa ha ha ha!)

bic: Snowstorm emerged, looking around calmly.
Enigma emerged and growled at Snowstorm before turning around and heading below again.
Fantasy emerged, yawning happily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Scary hears the cries and races below ground. Zola does the same.

Casper smirks and returns the grooming.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Rex ran over to Inle and picked him up, he then carried him as he ducked into the burrow.

Seeing hs prey disappear the jackal turns and leaves.

A few moments after he walked off, Rex poked his head above ground and sounds the all clear.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Scary nods, thanking Rex.

Zola chirps. Rex, there's something I need to tell you.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Rex smiled to Scary, he was well known in his last mob as a great scentry and a most trusted babysitter, until those three pups vanished. Some blamed him since they dissapeared on his watch, but it wasn't his fault. One was killed during a burrow raid when he was fighting to protect them against an entire mob, another was left behind when the group spotted an eagle, he thought his sister Riverdance had her, and then the third, well, that one was a mystery to him.

He then turned to Zola, my ears are wide open. he smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Zola pointed her nose towards her slightly larger side.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Rex looked blank for a moment, then he looked up to her and he smiled and could feel his heart rate double. He nuzzeled her and began to groom her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Zola returned the grooming, smiling.

Scary smiled at the scene before him. He wondered if Stormy was also pregnant, and if she would show up. But if that happened, what would happen with the sisters? Could it change the Dominant pair forever?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Rex thought, this could turn out to be one of the greatest mobs in the Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Scary nodded in agreement. He would find Stormy later. if she was pregnant knowing the Dominant female in the group, Stormy would be evicted soon.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Rex knew they couldn't let their guard down for too long, he got up and climbed up a nearby shrub and scanned the area, this jackel had messed with them a few times over the past days, prehaps it was time to find a real burrow rather then a bolthole.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:58 pm

scary nodded and followed Rex. He scanned the area and caught sight of a old burrow under a nice shady tree. He raced towards it allowing the others to follow.

Zola follows, but grabs Inle first.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Rex looks one last time to make sure the jackel is gone, then he jumps down and follows close behind Zola, he was on full alert now that she was with them, and the unborn pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Scary reached the old burrow and scans it. Nothing, no odd smells, just nothiong.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Rex instantly set off scent marking the area.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Scary joins him while Zola carries Inle over to the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:37 am

ooc: I have decided that I will have Snowstorm abandoned, due to injuries, so that he can make a come back in another mob, sometime later in the roleplay. Very Happy

bic: Enigma sat down and groomed herself. If she had been dominant, they would have been foraging by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 am

A male meerkat comes from behind a bush. It's Tokala. From a distance he may have looked like a rover, but roving was the last thing on his mind right now. He need a place to stay, and soon. He notices the Blizzards and calmly walks towards them, exposing himself, hoping they'll realise from his actions that he was no rover.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:49 am

Scary watches the male go by.

Casper emerges and sees the roving male. He was not about to let him close to the group Casper calls to the other males and leads a charge, his fangs beared,

Stormy just stares at her brother.

Navy Blu swats Katsumi.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:51 am

ooc: Katsumi is a Midnight. x3
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:41 pm

After finishing the scent marking, Rex stands taking scentry.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 pm

ooc, woops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:45 am

Tokala keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:50 am

Snowstorm growled and ran forwards to Tokala. What is your purpose here?
Enigma snorted at the males, somewhat ammused.
Fantasy watches curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:39 am

Tokala jumps back, almost tripping. He stops and peeps back. He needed a place to stay for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of September
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next