Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolepay - 15th of September

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 am

ooc: I don't remember all of them; some are listed at the beginning of the topic.

bic: Finbar stumbled blindly over to Teetsie.
Mae begins to groom Click, who looked up at his mate and smiled.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:14 am

Teetsie allowed her pups to suckle.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Gunju fed and walked away.

Katsumi sat down near his mother.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 am

Latika began to suckle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Not too far from the Midnight's burrow is a lone black/tan high lighted furred female meerkat named Black Widow. She fearlessly lays out in the open obsorbing the suns rays but soon gets bored and begins to do some last minute foraing. A persistant drongo follows her as she searches for food waiting to snatch any insect she digs up but the aggressive Black Widow decides to show the unsuspecting bird who's boss. She swipes at the bird with her claws slashing it in the chest then she goes from showing it who's boss to making it her dinner. Feeling full Black Widow struts off to find a place where she can spend the night when suddenly she spots a group of meerkats at a burrow. Taking an immediate interest, Black Widow stands on her hind legs to get a better look at the group. Many of the members appear to be injured she figures they have been through a vicious fight with another group and lost. She smirks. She figures they could use her in their group she loves to fight and will bring their rivals down to their knees it also means she'll have other meerkats to rough around with Twisted Evil . She approaches the group with great expectations but keeps her body language at a nonthreatening level, chirping submissively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Eztli looks at Black Widow and groans rudely. They'd lost a battle and now a female is coming to stay.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:48 am

Mae and Click are too caught up in themselves to notice Black Widow.
However, Zozane did. She growled loudly; shook up after seeing her dad injured in the fight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 am

Teetsie hears the call and bounds above ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Black Widow becomes aware that the Midnights have spotted her but fearlessly continues her approach toward the group. She's interested in becoming a strong and reliable member of the group and wants to help them get back at their rivals.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Teetsie smirks. The female seemed bold and strong, just what the group needed after the loss of Lithium. Teetsie scent marked and hipslammed her, showing she was accepted, then sat down. Who would take over now that Lithium was gone?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Black Widow lays on her side submissively as Teetsie scent marked and hipslammed her then gets up and introduces herself to everyone in the group. She suddenly notices that the group's dominant male is missing and figures that he disappeared during the fight. She smirks (excellent! This group wont regret accepting me. I'll bring all their rivals down to their knees mwa ha ha ha ha! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 pm

ooc: do ya think the rover Paool could come and fill in as temporary dominant male, then when Lithium returns he drives Paool away?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm

ooc: I think that sounds like a good plot and I'll have Black Widow take part in chasing him out of the group. It'll give her a chance to show off her boyish sideXD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 pm

ooc: well I was planning on Lithium being the only one to chase Paool, but I guess Black Widow could help.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

ooc: oh ok or I could just have her watch while laughing her tail off. She finds any kind of fight entertaining lol!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:24 pm

ooc: lol, well it's not so much fighting, more like, running and chasing
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:54 pm

ooc: Yeah that's true but she still finds it entertainingXD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 pm

ooc: Kusuma, you don't play Lithium, do you? O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 am

Eztli snarls at Black Widow. The last thing he needed was some female to harass him. He looks at Teetsie, thinking about the open dominant position. He then shakes his head instantly forgetting. Lithium wasn't dead when he saw him on the ground so he might come back and get him back for abandoning him. He lies in the sand, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:12 am

ooc: No, I think she was going to ask abt2700 about it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 am

ooc: What I'm saying is that Paool could come and be Temporary Dominant male, and when Lithium returns, he chases Paool away and Paool returns to roving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 am

ooc: Yea, I'm playing Lithium. And I like the plot idea Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Black Widow saw Etzli snarl at her and snorted (What? You have a problem with me? Deal with it) She struts passed him ignoring him and goes over to a bush. She climbs up to the tippy top and tries to get her balance as the small branches wobble. she gets her balance and takes up sentry duty. She wants to prove herself useful to the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Teetsie heads back below ground to nurse the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Black Widow scans the horizon hoping to spot some kind of danger. She expects her life to be action packed but most of it isnt. Everything seems to be tranquil, no sign of danger anywhere. After spending just 5 minutes on sentry duty she let's out a groaning chrr (bluuh I'm bored now I think I'll pick a playfight with one of the boys). She fearlessly leaps down from the high point of the bush and lands on all 4s without receiving an injury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolepay - 15th of September   Rolepay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolepay - 15th of September
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next