Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Avatars and Signaures   Avatars and Signaures I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Hey, does anyone know how to put pictures in you signatures? I can't seem to work it out.
And If anyone is wondering about the avatars, you need to click on profile, under the banner, and you should get a option called avatar. You won't be able to get to the avatars if you don't do it this way, i don't know why.
You can either upload your own, or choose one from the avatar gallery. There are some pretty cute animal ones, but i think there is only one meerkat. If you want I can upload more meerkat ones for you.
Dipsy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and Signaures   Avatars and Signaures I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:25 pm

You've gotta get the IMG Code. Smile
It would look like this:
Avatars and Signaures  (Link here)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and Signaures   Avatars and Signaures I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and Signaures   Avatars and Signaures I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:26 am

Um, is it working? I have my signature and that saved but I don't see any picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and Signaures   Avatars and Signaures I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Hmm...Well, try going to your profile and find the option that says "Always attach my signature" and the choice should say "Yes"
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and Signaures   Avatars and Signaures I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:06 pm

It took me a while to figure out how to do that xD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and Signaures   Avatars and Signaures I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:33 am

I already have it on yes and when I post i make sure the option of putting a signature is also on yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatars and Signaures   Avatars and Signaures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1