Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Seasons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Seasons   Roleplay Seasons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:57 am

I was thinking of bringing in seasons into this roleplay, just to make it more realistic.
The Kalahari is split into two seasons; wet and dry. The current season would affect the weather, foraging conditions, environment and pregnancies in the roleplay.

Wet season (November - May): Wet weather, frequent storms, a lot more green plants and grass, favourable foraging conditions, good breeding conditions.
Dry season (June - October): Hot, dry weather, little or no rain, no storms, little plants, difficult foraging conditions, difficult breeding conditions (all litters will either be aborted or lost within it's first week.) Deaths are more likely to occur in this season.
Please note that meerkats will begin breeding around August.

I'm not going to introduce it right away, probably around november (in the roleplay).
Please tell me what you think of the idea.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Seasons   Roleplay Seasons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:55 am

I really like this idea Dispy Smile Would definitely make it more realistic to RP.
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Seasons   Roleplay Seasons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:48 am

Definitely!! I think we should try to make this roleplay as realistic as possible!!!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Seasons   Roleplay Seasons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 am

Yes!

Oh, and an idea for the Tiny Kat/Midnights plot.....
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Seasons   Roleplay Seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:23 am

Good idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-10th of September   Roleplay Seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:30 pm

I agree too, very realistic. So we are all in agreement?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Seasons   Roleplay Seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Sounds it Wink We'll introduce the seasons at the start of November (Since that will be the start of spring).
Pancake, do you want to pm me your idea?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Seasons   Roleplay Seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 am

Alright... o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Seasons   Roleplay Seasons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Seasons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: