Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)

Go down 
+2
Taakah
Pancake
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Larka gladly followed Wendy, but made sure to keep a safe distance. She'd more than likely stay aloof from the other members for a while, but she'd eventually warm up to some of them. She paused to scratch at a suspicious mound of dirt, but with further investigation, she found nothing inside and continued along with the mob.

- -

Kali jumped, defensively growling at Brayden. She was still in shock, and for all she knew, he could be out to hurt her as well. Her eyes were locked onto him, ready to defend herself if needed. This was surprising behavior for the girl, but being attacked by a raptor was also surprising...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Brayden

Sensing the young female was tense, the big male drops his shoulders and sinks into the sand. He lowers his head, the fine hairs on his chin brushing against the orange grains of desert sand. He releases a low churr. I mean no harm. He then raises his head, eyes settling on the nasty wounds raking her side. It appears to be talon marks. Wow, she got lucky, he thinks. Close calls where a 'kat escaped with their lives were seldom.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:00 pm

ooc- I'm not sure what's going on in this mob, so I'll have my character lay low and not reveal himself until I get a better idea.

ic-
Already up and on the move not far from the new mob is Churchill. He's been wandering around aimlessly by himself for over 2 months now. The male is new to the area, having moved quite a distance from his birth mob in the East. The muscular male stands and scans the area, uncertain of his future. He left his home in search of new prospects, but he has found none. He apparently sucks as a rover. He has the charm to woo females, but lacks the skills to evade their family. Life as a full time rover is hard and lonely. Perhaps... his future isn't as a nomad, but in the presence of a whole new home and a whole new family. All he needs is opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:26 pm

(( Nothing much, the mob is just heading out to forage.
Kali was searching for them, wanting to join when she was attacked unsuccessfully by a predatory bird. In her retreat, she bumps into a log which happens to be right next to Brayden, another lone 'kat. ))

Kali settled down a little as the unfamiliar male relaxed beside her. She listened to him chur before tilting her head- She liked his voice. Reassured that he meant her no harm, she turned to get a good look at her wounds. Three gashes ran down her right hindleg- Two had cut through her skin, while one merely took her fur. She was lucky indeed to escape with her life.

"How bad does it look?" She peeped, grimacing as the pain began to set in.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:54 pm

And perhaps opportunity has shown itself. Churchill sniffs the air and spots movement far ahead. A mob, not doubt. He sneaks closer, wanting to get a better look. He's reconsidering the rover life style. He's tried of running, he wants to settle somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 4:01 pm

OOC: Hey StormyMeerkat i hope you've seen my post of Windsheer responding to Zephy, kinda wondering why you didn't respond in your last post.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:42 am

ooc: My apologies Moon, I honestly did not see it and was just trying to advance my plot with Taakah.

Zephy

Zephy feels the skin beneath his fur grow a little warm upon Windsheer's compliment. He isn't used to being singled out for praise, even if it is something as general as his appearance. But, dominant male? He understands he is a large 'kat, but he doesn't think he's cut out for something like that. Prince has asserted his role well, and Zephy thinks he will do a fine job. Even if it means he has Wendy. The thought seems to make his heart tighten. No, you can't let it get to you. You can't think like this. She was never yours, and never will be.

Zephy churrs as he looks at Windsheer. I'm no dominant, but thanks for the compliment. I suppose you aren't too ugly yourself. He hopes the new male won't take it seriously.

Brayden

How bad does it look?

He doesn't know how to reply. The gashes in her side are deep, nasty things, and will likely scar her pretty coat. Wait, did I just think she was pretty? He is surprised the thought would come by him when she was in such a dire situation moments ago, but he finds his rover mindset is creeping back in. She is pretty.

Well, it won't kill you, but it looks like it'll scar.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 6:48 pm

Had she not been busy focusing on her wounds, she might've noticed the rover fancying her- But of course it was hard to think about anything except the burning gashes in her hip. His words made her heart sink a little.

"Scar!?" The she-kat exclaimed. "It'll be so ugly."

This was her first major incident in life, and she wasn't very happy about the possibility of scars, but she supposed life would go on. She drew her tongue across the two open gashes- It hurt, but not as bad as infection would if she didn't clean it. Thankfully the bird didn't cut any major arteries or tear a tendon. Kali stood, not wanting to milk the event on any more. She churred,

"We better move before something else finds us, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 4:44 am

(OOC: Oh wow, I have been for a good while. XD So sorry guys! Things got a bit chaotic and I moved about a month ago and had been settling in since and a few other things. I'll try to get back on here when I can!)

Wendy watches Windsheer and Zephy interact briefly. She looks around for any sign of Prince, since accepting new males was his job. But if he was busy, she could take over. She looked back when she heard Windsheer call Zephy the dominant male. She blinks. Wouldn't that be unique? That never crossed her mind before since she was with Prince. She shook her head, quietly laughing to herself. That'd be silly. But she had no clue in the future, it wouldn't be as silly as she thought right now... She decides to come over to inspect Windsheer herself, being a bit cautious. It'll take some time for her to get over being wary toward strangers, especially males. But Windsheer seemed okay for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 3:21 am

Windsheer chuckled and Zephy's compliment though he did seem a little surprised that he wasn't the dominant male. "Thanks, I always try to keep my fur nice and well groomed when wandering the Savannah by my self, wouldn't want to end up looking like one of my scruffy brothers." He says, letting out a small smile but was startled a little when he noticed a female meerkat approach him, he didn't know who she is or if she's the dominant female or not. "Umm, hi there." He says to Wendy, sounding a little timid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2