Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damon |Male|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Damon |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Damon |Male|   Damon |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Name:
Damon (Day-min or Day-mon)

Personality:
Damon is just a fun guy to be around, period. He's funny, loves to crack jokes, and is always smiling about something. He's also loyal, dependable, and sometimes flirty- But he can be serious when needed. He's very intelligent and is often off trying something new. Damon can be very immature at times and finds himself over with the pups often, entertaining them one way or another- gently, of course.

Description:
Damon wears a dark tan pelt, striped with a dark brown and pattern. His front paws are black. He's rather stocky yet lean, and is pretty strong for his smaller size.

Damon |Male| 25181

Last edited by Taakah on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Damon |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon |Male|   Damon |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Judging by his personality, sounds like he's the one the mob would need to keep their moods happy and cheerful, especially with Aliya's case. :c Poor girl.

Once his bio is done, he'll be accepted then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Damon |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon |Male|   Damon |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Yeah probably xD And what happened to her? I missed it all, I was on vacation :/

But he's done, so I assume he's accepted? Lol
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Damon |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon |Male|   Damon |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Like I explained with the topic where you wanted some pups from the dominants, she lost nearly all her litter due to her stomach being bitten by Teetsie during a fight. As a result, almost her whole litter was stillborn and the surviving ones are barely hanging on. Pan said she's gonna probably drop her Jumaa characters so the pup she adopted, may as well say he died if she does drop him. Trying to see if I can get Zethius adopted, but if he isn't, then I may as well say Celia is the only survivor out of the whole litter, and she's gonna suffer from minor brain damage. And the fact Aliya's mate, Duke, has vanished (Since his creator hasn't logged on in ages on both here and Linklu), so she's basically leading the mob by herself and stressed out about her current litter...

Yes, he's accepted now. XP Feel free to introduce him whenever~
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Damon |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon |Male|   Damon |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:50 pm

I can see him being a sort of comedy relief character when the Jumaa are in need of a cheer up. X3 Can't wait to see him in action. 83 I bet his posts will be fun to read. X)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Damon |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon |Male|   Damon |Male| I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 am

I agree with Yosh. X3 Can't wait to read his posts as well~
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Damon |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon |Male|   Damon |Male| I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 am

Yeah, I read that, I think I sent this message before you explained it on my other thread, so you didn't have to type all that D; But regardless, thanks, I do think he'll develop into an interesting character xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damon |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon |Male|   Damon |Male| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damon |Male|
Page 1 of 1