Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khaz |Male|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Khaz |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Khaz |Male|   Khaz |Male| I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 am

Name:
Khaz

Appearance: I am soo sorry about the size of this thing, I'll work on resizing it ASAP!!
Khaz |Male| Jackal

Khaz's pelt is similar in color to this jackal's pelt, and it turns to an even more brilliant hue of orange when he stands in the sun. He has white in the same places as the coyote, and the pattern on his back is solid lines, stripes, etc. He really is a magnificent sight to see.

Personality:
Khaz is extremely polite, going out of his way often to help others. He doesn't question his leaders, and is very loyal. This meerkat is also very compassionate- He loves pups, and is often seen playing with them or entertaining them. Overall, Khaz is the meerkat you can always count on to be there for you, and always has time for others.

Last edited by Taakah on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Khaz |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khaz |Male|   Khaz |Male| I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Feel free to have them approach the group whenever you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Khaz |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khaz |Male|   Khaz |Male| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 pm

*Updated* !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Khaz |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khaz |Male|   Khaz |Male| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khaz |Male|
Page 1 of 1