Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xylaeth |Male|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Xylaeth |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Xylaeth |Male|   Xylaeth |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Name:
Xylaeth (Xye- Lay- eth)

Personality:
There had always been something off about Xylaeth. His mob mates always felt extremely uncomfortable around him and often avoided the strange meerkat. Finally they realized they had a reason to fear him- his own mother caught him eating his own brother. He was then exiled forever from his mob.
Xylaeth wasn't sad about it, either. Finally, he could eat without having to hide it. His desire to kill and consume his own is strong. He could care less if it was a newborn pup or a pregnant she-kat- Cannibalism is cannibalism. And, of course, if he's in a good mood, the deaths are reasonably quick. He has a sick, twisted mind- Forcing himself upon females isn't a rare hobby of his. Stalking them like a lion makes it all the more fun. If they decide to put up a struggle, he'll be more than happy to strip their pelt from their muscles before proceeding (Not literally.) Xylaeth finds amusement in torturing his victims- and his many sick, twisted ways to do it are horrifyingly varied. He has even been known to kidnap females- And lets just say it isn't exactly a 'pleasant' experience for them.

Description:
Probably one of the largest meerkats ever seen. This, of course, is from constantly consuming meat, as it generally does make an animal larger. His pelt looks black upon first glance, but when closely examined, It is a dark brunette color. His black pattern can be seen, but it is very hard to spot. His orbs are also dark brown with a crimson hue to them. The nasty gashes running from the top of his head to his jaw make him even more frightening. Yet, it only adds to his sickeningly charming looks, 'cause every she-kat likes a tough male. (LOL)

((I made a new thread because uh.. Well, many reasons, but if you wish to know P.M. me LOL))
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Xylaeth |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth |Male|   Xylaeth |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:31 pm

He sounds a lot like my rover Woundwort over at the Linklu site. XD

He's big too (But not too big, he's just a bit bigger than the average male 'kat), and he also kidnaps females often, torturing them until they let him mate or until they die. So yeah. XP
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Xylaeth |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth |Male|   Xylaeth |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:15 pm

I had no idea about him, I swear xD That's happened to me twice now on this site LOL- Ugh, I need to make more original characters I guess :s But nice lol, evil minds think alike, no? And I don't mean to imply that he's like 300 feet tall or anything, but pretty darn big for a meerkat haha.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Xylaeth |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth |Male|   Xylaeth |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Nah, I wasn't accusing you. XD Just funny how I'm not the only one who made up a 'kat like that was all. Same thing with Ghost. XP

Yeah, I understand. XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Xylaeth |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth |Male|   Xylaeth |Male| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Heh, about his size, I was gonna ask, just how big is he? XD But I'm fascinated with this character. His uniquely sadistic and heinous personality would certainly inspire some interesting plots. *Yes, I have some forming in my mind right now as I type this. XP* Actually on Linklu, the main site admin called Ratties has a character named Thunder whom is the dominant male of the Linklu who is three times larger than the average male meerkat (I suck at math so I don't actually know his real approximate size XP). So if Linklu can be creative with characters' sizes then perhaps we can permit a certain limit as well. =P
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Xylaeth |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth |Male|   Xylaeth |Male| I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm

@Night: Oh no, I know lol, I was just saying xD And eh, I guess it happens :s

@Yoshkat: Um wow lol... three times the size? That would be a three foot tall meerkat, and that's.. LOL wow. For instance, say these suns were a foot tall each. The first one would be that three foot tall meerkat and the second would be an average foot tall meerkat xD But then again I'm no math matician (Or however you spell that Dx) either so what do I know LOL

sunny
sunny
sunnysunny

Xylaeth is about a foot and a half tall or so, I'd say. Standing on his fours compared to an average meerkat he's about four or five inches taller at the back/head.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Xylaeth |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth |Male|   Xylaeth |Male| I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:06 pm

I imagined Thunder to be the size of a small dog, like Chihuahua or Pomeranian size at least, lol, which I think is his actual size. When it comes to large characters, I think we'll set the limit at about the size of a small dog or house cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xylaeth |Male| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth |Male|   Xylaeth |Male| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xylaeth |Male|
Page 1 of 1