Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats Empty
PostSubject: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:25 pm

As you guys know, I recently named three new born 'kats after three characters from the game known as Kingdom Hearts (LOVE THAT GAME! <3 Erm, anyhow..). But even before adopting them, I've had this plot idea for a long, long time.

Originally was gonna be done on Linklu, but since the KH 'kats on here... so yeah. XD

Anyhow, Sora and Riku are newborn pups and are Stormy's sons. However, these two constantly fight each other over everything. Who's stronger, who's faster, who's the best forger (When they can forge), and whatever else you can think of. Riku becomes more vicious than Sora, whom is vicious too, but not as much. However, both obey their mother Stormy without question. When the two are old enough to start mating, they'll start going on roving trips together.

One fateful day, they go to rove at the Oreos mob. There, they encounter Kairi, Starburst and Joey's daughter. Both fall for Kairi and fall for her hard. They start to fight to see who gets to mate with her, but of course of their fighting, they get caught and are chased off. Both go back to the Reapers, unsuccessful at roving.

As the weeks go by, Sora begins to sneak off to the Oreos to see Kairi. They both slowly start to fall for each other. Riku, sadly, becomes more involved in Reaper activity, but learns of his brother sneaking off to see Kairi somehow. He becomes enraged and manages to catch Sora as he's sneaking off, and threatens to tell their mother that Sora is breaking the biggest rule in the Reapers: Becoming soft.

Afraid of being killed, Sora stops seeing Kairi, and she in return, becomes depressed. Thinking Sora no longer loves her. Sora, like Kairi, becomes depressed as well. Eventually, he becomes determined to go and be with Kairi. One day, he tries to sneak off once more. Riku catches him once more, and threatens to tell Stormy about his secret love. Sora, enraged, attacks his brother. The two have a harsh fight, which results in Riku loosing consciousness and Sora runs off, knowing not only would he get in trouble for attacking Riku, but of his brother revealing his secret love.

So Sora goes to the Oreos, finds Kairi and apologizes to not coming, and still loves her. Touched, Kairi is happy Sora is back. Sora knows he's a dead 'kat if he shows his face to the Reapers, especially his mother, and knows he has to keep going. He has to get away. Kairi requests she runs away with him. Sora, touched, accepts and the two run off into the distance to be together.

Riku, once recovered, will go on a journey to find Sora and kill his brother, and take Kairi as his own...

After this is finally done... I might make up a story mob in which Sora and Kairi will end up leading as the dominants. We'll see, but that's my intention with these three. X3 Hopefully it can be done, I'd love to see this happen. ^^ What do you guys think of this? :3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 pm

I like it. And it would piss Stormy off even more if she found out her son loved a female in a soft mob. x3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:

I like it. And it would piss Stormy off even more if she found out her son loved a female in a soft mob. x3

Yup. XD That's why Sora runs away with Kairi, 'cause he knows he'd endure his mother's wrath if he showed his face at the Reapers. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Pfft would piss Guntram if he found out that Stormy had another child he never heard of rofl
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:39 pm

What? All of Stormy's children are in the Reapers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Lol I know but unlike most Meerkats Guntram prefers himself being the first one to have them, and once he has them he wants to keep em x3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Ah, I see. Well that's good, he'll be able to keep the family together.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Haha, silly male. X3 Yeah, Sora and Riku are apart of Stormy's latest litter, the last one she had with Scary before Guntram showed up. =P
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 pm

The last litter was fathered by Makuta, wasn't it? X3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Pancake wrote:
The last litter was fathered by Makuta, wasn't it? X3

It was? Whoa. XD I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats   A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A plot idea I have for my KH themed 'kats
Page 1 of 1