Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

may you rest in hell (Cepheus Adoption!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

may you rest in hell (Cepheus Adoption!) Empty
PostSubject: may you rest in hell (Cepheus Adoption!)   may you rest in hell (Cepheus Adoption!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Here is Cepheus Lazare brother to the Reapers mob dominant, Guntram Lazare. He is one month older than his brother, and became closest with Guntram after Guntram's litter mate died in his first death match. Members of the Lazare line are generally neutral to dark aligned, and most have a sense of vulgarity and morbidity, as well as a large sex drive. Just know that Cepheus is the more insane of the two and hears 'voices' in his head. He and Guntram also separated with Cepheus getting lost before they came to the lands of Desert Warriors, what happened to him while he was lost you can decide that. You can also choose his appearance just know that Lazare's are usually russet/dark russet/light colored (yellow)/and also dark (not dark as in black, but dark as in dark brown think of tawny or just brown). That and their eye colors are cool colored. To learn more on Cepheus read the history part of Guntram's bio here. Any way if you want to have him, give me a bio here and an short rp sample i will be the one to decide if you get him or not. So GOGOGO!
Back to top Go down

may you rest in hell (Cepheus Adoption!)
Page 1 of 1