Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What The Hell Happened in TK?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

What The Hell Happened in TK? Empty
PostSubject: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 am

Why is Melrose suddenly dominant?

I don't understand. Morning Glory has been Maybelline's only dominant forever. Maybelline only has one. She's fair and sometimes a little to laid back when it comes to her plots, and she's also literate. Really that's everything we want in a dominant playing character. Recently Maybelline's been having bad luck with her characters. Josephine evicted and MG overthrown? Why are thinks happening to her characters?

I looked over the posts and was honestly disgusted. Really? Melrose is just attacking meerkats all the time. I have nothing against you Flower, but why take someone's only dominant?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 am

I don't quite understand it myself Stormy. Maybelline must have a reason for allowing Melrose to take over however. Could always ask Maybelline too, since I've also taken notice of how much bad luck her characters are having. Sad
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 am

I appreciate your concern Stormy and thank you for your kind words.

Melrose isn't suddenly a dominant now in the splinter group she challenged MG fairly as per the rules and as the character is almost twice my characters age I felt this was more the realistic outcome where the RP was concerned. Flower is an active part of the site so I didn't have any problem with the situation.

There's no bad luck happening to any of my characters they are just running with what situations they happen to find themselves in. I enjoy random RPing and don't really have any plots as such that need much attention.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Taking things as they come does make things interesting...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 pm

But Maybelline, are you sure? MG is your only Dominant Female.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Yeah I'm fine with it, being a part of the website is enough for me. A dominant character is nice to have but it's still a major responsibility to keep up to speed with.
It's good to have a break now and again, I've had a dominant character for a year and a half so it's ok for someone else who is new to the site to have a chance at sharing the same development experience that I have. The TK's are to reform in a couple of RP months so MG would have likely lost out to Jupiter anyway.

Things may change, new plots may occur you never know.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm saddened by this. I was so used to morning Glory being the loyal matriarch of the Tiny Kats.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:17 pm

You're not the only one Stormy. I haven't been on the site as long as most, but I too feel very used to MG being the DF of the Tiny Kats. It seems either Melrose or Jupiter will become the DF of the Tiny Kats when they reform. But we shall see what happens.

Last edited by Night on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:32 pm

I wasn't that upset when Melrose won dominance from Morning Glory it could make things interesting. I do feel that the fight happend a bit too quick and it seemed like Morning Glory didn't fight back much and was sort of a push over. It seemed like Melrose took a few bites at Morning Glory's tail and she admitted defeat too easily.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 pm

I found it difficult to be involved, the fight kept switching to Melrose fighting Panda so after a few days I found it easier to get end it quickly then draw it out for longer.
Maybe once Melrose has either proved her point about finding the splinter group or the pups can forage with the group I'll have MG start to build up her confidence again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Okay. Shirley will have MG's back no matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:45 am

Meh , im having Panda join Comets and when they reform , Panda will ALWAYS have MGs back , she is loyal . she wont be a handful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:07 pm

I did't know that was her Only Domaint untill now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The Hell Happened in TK?   What The Hell Happened in TK? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What The Hell Happened in TK?
Page 1 of 1