Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Character: Aurora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Character: Aurora Empty
PostSubject: New Character: Aurora   New Character: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:44 am

I was wondering if Aurora could join this mob? I'm new so if this is the wrong place to put new characters then please tell me. :3 I may add Auroras brother in later.

New Character: Aurora 2aj87xk

Name: Aurora
Personality: Aurora is quite a charming and beautiful young female, she loves pups and hopes to have her own some day but will always rise up to babysitting dutys. She is not shy yet not loud either just in the middle. Her biggest fear is rival gangs and is not a very good fighter at all but if necissary she will lay down her life to protect the clan and the pups. She is a brilliant sentry and has excellent eyesight as well as a brilliant memory.
Health: Pretty good, just got an eviction scar on the base of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Aurora   New Character: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:53 am

Nope, you got it! Welcome to the site! All you need is confrimation from one of the mods/admins. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Aurora   New Character: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 am

Hello Taakah :3333

Thank you, I can't wait to start roleplaying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Aurora   New Character: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:24 pm

No problem Bio all approved. Feel free to introduce her approaching the group at any time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Aurora   New Character: Aurora I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:06 am

Ok thank you Very Happy

Do I roleplay in the post that says 'Roleplay - 8th january'?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Aurora   New Character: Aurora I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 am

Yep that is our most recent role play day. You'll be able to follow the group throughout the day there and post accordingly to where they currently are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Aurora   New Character: Aurora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character: Aurora
Page 1 of 1