Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Character - Vixen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

New Character - Vixen Empty
PostSubject: New Character - Vixen   New Character - Vixen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 am

Name: Vixen

Relatives in RP: Spitfire
Features: Open wounds down her side and a old bite mark on the right ear.

Personality: A gentle kind soul who loves to be around family. Tries to be good with pups but often gets it wrong. Yearns to be a dedicated helper but usually does more harm than good.

History: Vixen has always had a soft centre and her gentleness left her vulnerable to attacks made by her littermate Spitfire. She adored the compassionate company of her third sibling Cosmo but after her death became permanently scarred. She never forgave Spitfire for charging into her sister and still today holds the grudge.

Evicted from her natal group by her heavily pregnant mother, Vixen had no choice but stick close to Spitfire and in the end paid the price for trying to keep what was left of her family together.
Badly wounded from her sister’s aggressive attack, Vixen has stumbled alone into the Oreos territory and seeks refuge hoping to find a new family.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: New Character - Vixen   New Character - Vixen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Aw, she sounds so sweet, but accident prone. xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: New Character - Vixen   New Character - Vixen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah she'll try and carry pups upside down and dig holes the wrong way. I wanted her to be a bit ditzy but still loveable.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Character - Vixen   New Character - Vixen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Can't wait to see her in action ^^ She sounds cute and funny CX
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: New Character - Vixen   New Character - Vixen I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:19 pm

I can see Turahn comforting her <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character - Vixen   New Character - Vixen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character - Vixen
Page 1 of 1