Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Ages of those under one year:
Splash ...... 4 months and 27 days.
Hutch ...... 3 months and 27 days.
Tuck ...... 3 months and 7 days.
Zozane ..... 28 days.
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade and Gretel ..... 4 days

Due Dates:
None.
---------------------------------------------------------
Keeko was already awake and clearing up the burrow mouth. Ever since the pups had been born, he had been working and staying alert. He could not help but feel worried.

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 am

After feeding the now 5 hungry ups, Buckeye went above ground to help Keeko with the household duties. Verniece stayed below to suckle the pups, while Hutch and Tuck lay in heaps in the corner. They were exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 am

Keeko smiled at Buckeye.
Miley and Crash were below ground, helping Verneice with the pups.
Zozane had been mostly quiet since the Willows had found her, but she was begining to warm to the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Buckeye went below ground to check that her pups were ok. They were still a bit too young to go foraging. So, she left Verniece and Hutch in charge of the pups. Tuck and Splash followed Buckeye above ground to prepare for foraging. They called for Miley and Crash to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Keeko followed along Buckeye. He kept glancing back at the burrow.
Miley and Crash followed. Miley chirped good bye to Verneice, before dashing after the group.
Zozane emerged, and after a moments hesitation, followed the group. Most of the other pups were foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Buckeye made lead calls, and after seeing Zozane followed, pick her up in her mouth and carried her to the font. She made sure everything was with her when she sticked her head in a hole.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Zozane smiled slightly, and watched Buckeye forage.
Keeko stood up, taking his turn on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Buckeye took her head up for a second. She had heard chirps from two different directions! Tuck and Splash also heard something. They ran over to Miley. Buckeye called to Keeko. They were at low members today, with two of their members babysitting. An ambush by two groups could devestate them.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Miley put her paws protectively in front of Tuck and Splash, scanning the area for danger.
Keeko rushed to Buckeye's side, and stood tall, ready to see off any intruders.
Crash had bounded towards the front of the mob, tail raised and fur bristling.
When Zozane heard the alarm, she turned back into the direction of the burrow.
Meanwhile, Tallulah had been making her way towards the group, unaware of the danger she was poutting herself in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Buckeye then spotted the danger. It was the whole Midnights group charging at them. She called all of her troops together. When all 6 members were together, Buckeye quickly grabbed Zozane, put her into the safety of the bushes, and led the charge against the enemy group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:06 am

Teetsie, who was leading the charge, saw Tallulah in front and lunged foraward, grabbing hold of her with a triumphant chirp. But as she landed, Keeko lunged forward, knocking Teetsie off her feet. Pinned to the floor, Teetsie thrashed about, attempting to free herself.
Mae grabbed Tallulah, spun around and dissapeared, urgently calling for Nakpana to follow.
Click snarled at the others, standing protectively in front of Mae.
Crash, who was eager to defend his family, lunged into the battle.
Miley called to the other pups, hanging at the back to make sure they were okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Making sure that the youngest were guarded, Buckeye went in and helped Keeko in attacking Teetsie. However, Lithium came to her rescue and attacked Keeko, while Dusk and Dawn ganged up on Buckeye. Buckeye called for Crash's assitance.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Teetsie chirped a thank to Lithium, and jumped up. She lunged at Keeko, who was already battling Lithium, and sunk her teeth into his shoulder.
Crash ran to Buckeye's side and lunged at Dusk, despite Dusk being much bigger than him.
Worried, Miley chirped to the pups, ordering them to stay in the bushes. She leapt into the fray, snarling at anyone who got near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Buckeye was intent on protecting this territory from their neigbors, but Lithium and the others were equally intent on rescuing their pups. Lithium hip slammed Keeko, and quickly, went for Tallulah and Zozane. When he spotted them, he led them to the safety of the bushes. With the pups safe, Lithium joined the fray again. Maybe they couldm win some terriotry. Tuck and Splash stayed in the bushes as well. They were eager to fight, but were still young.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 am

Tallulah saw Zozane and chirped happily. Zozane jumped up an down, forgetting that they were in a fight. When the two of them heard Lithium, they dashed over and hid in the bushes. Mae soon spotted her pups and cried with relief. Rushing over, she hugged her pups tightly.
Keeko chirped to Buckeye. They were losing this fight! However, he would not leave until Buckeye did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:31 am

Unfortuanetly, Buckeye knew that Keeko was right. She'd rather lose terriotry then lose family members. She sounded the retreat and led her family back toward their burrow. Lithium called for his family to regroup. Dusk and Dawn ran over. When they were all together, he began to scent mark them and the terriotry. They had won and had gained more territory!

Within Willows' terriotry, Buckeye was counting her losses. Splash and Tuck bounded on her, seeking comfort. She saw Keeko, Miley, and Crash close by. Fortunately, no one was hurt. She led the group back toward the burrow. With the Midnights so close, it was time to move the pups.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Teetsie chirped triumphantly, chasing the Willows a short way before turning around and scent marking the area. They had won some territory, and found the pups. PLeased, she picked up Zozane and headed back towards the burrow.
Keeko ran after Buckeye, and once the group was far away, stopped to catch his breath. He then quickly counted the members, and checked for injuries, and was relevied to find that no one was hurt. But they had lost Zozane. He looked over his shoulder. She'd probably rather be with her family anynay. He turned back around and ran after Buckeye. A burrow move would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Leading the group, Buckeye took Goly Gosh in her mouth and led the burrow move. Verniece took Grettle in her mouth and called for all of the adults to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:26 am

Keeko gently picked up Glade, indicating for Miley to do the same. Once she had hold of Grace, he turned around and followed Buckeye.
Crash kept an eye out, but was unaware that the Tiny Kats were nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 pm

With all the pups safely with the adults, Buckeye led the group deeper into their territory. She was unaware of the threat from other groups, relying on the others for support.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Keeko spotted a burrow, and alerted Buckeye. Would this one be okay?
Crash bounded forward to investigate, since he didn't have a pup. He dissapeared into the burrow mouth, and soon returned. There was nothing he could see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Buckeye quickly led the rest of the group below ground. This would do. Verneice, Splash, and Tuck began to clean the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 am

With the all clear given, Keeko dissapeared below ground, and placed his pup with the others. Miley did the same.
Crash kept look out. Miley soon emerged and joined the others in clearing the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Splash shivered, very frightened. She walked by Hutch. (I'd like to remind you that this is not her natal mob.)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Tuck saw Splash shiver, and bounded over.
Keeko emerged after making sure the pups were okay. He joined the others in clearing the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009   Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 1st of September, 2009
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next