Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aries - New Meerkat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Aries - New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Aries - New Meerkat   Aries - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:29 am

Name: Aries
Personality: Playful and strong
Apperance: Big meerkat with quite darkfur
Orther: Zeus is his brother

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Aries - New Meerkat   Aries - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Your bio looks good. Feel free to introduce him when ready. By the way, welcome to Desert Warriors, Moinator Smile I'm YoshKatgirl, or Yosh for short. I'm one of the site moderators. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me or any of the other users, we'd be glad to offer assistance :]
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Aries - New Meerkat   Aries - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Just thought I'd point out that there were already meerkats named Aries and Zeus; they were pups born into the Devils mob (I think Aries was Stormy's character). So the name may need changing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Aries - New Meerkat   Aries - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 pm

There were meerkats here with those names before? I don't recall XD Must've been quite a while back they were in the role play. I think they're both dispersed so the names could probably be recycled. We've recycled names on Linklu so perhaps we could do that here if it's okay, as long as it doesn't cause confusion.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Aries - New Meerkat   Aries - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:02 pm

I don't mind recycling names. (I thought I'd point it out though, just in case.) Zeus belonged to someone who left ages ago, so I don't think Zeus will be a problem. Aries belonged to Stormy, but he would have left when the Devils dispersed. :/ I don't think Aries will be a problem though (I think it was spelt Ares anyway).
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Aries - New Meerkat   Aries - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Ah, okay ^^ Yeah, I think it was spelled differently. So it may be safe to use either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aries - New Meerkat   Aries - New Meerkat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aries - New Meerkat
Page 1 of 1