Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seven Deadly Meerkats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Seven Deadly Meerkats Empty
PostSubject: Seven Deadly Meerkats   Seven Deadly Meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Everyone has heard of at least one time of the seven deadly sins. Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Wrath, and then Discouragement.

Lust- To think of excessively of romance.
Gluttony- Over-indulgence
Greed- to always want what one does not have
Discouragement- To be a constant downer, scourge
Wrath- Uncontrolled feelings of hate and anger, or, vicious.
Envy- Insatiable Desire
Pride- Failing to acknowledge others, being very self centered and glorified

So, I came up with this. There's seven sins. What about one meerkat who's personality is based around one sin, so, thus, leading to seven meerkats, each meerkat having one of the seven sins be their personality, or a large percentage of it.

When introduced, these meerkats will all be around two and years old. They must be at an age where mating is possible, as well as too try to steal dominance, ect (Greed and Envy).

Their story-

There was a subordinate female who was the sweetest thing ever, but was raised in a family of vicious, but not evil meerkats. She mated with a rover who was, however, evil, but highly intelligent. She became pregnant, and was evicted. She was able to join a new mob that really would need the extra pups, and gave birth to a surprising seven pups. The Seven Deadly Meerkats. They were raised, and their personalities began to shape. Eventually, they were all casted out. Now, they are here.

There isn't really any restrictions on what you can do with these meerkats, only they have to be 2 years old, and none of them can be in the same group as each other. The siblings always fought and didn't have good relations. Each meerkat has certain groups that their personalities. Below is a list of what groups will fit what meerkat. And, their names do not have to be the name of the sin. It can be any name, any gender as well, as long as their personality sticks to the sin you adopted them after.

* A star by a mob name means one of the seven deadly meerkats is already in that mob, and thus another meerkats can not be there.

Tiny Kats
Comets
Midnights
Willows
Zippers
Oreos
Reapers
Jumaas
Phantoms

Lust- Not adopted yet
Gluttony- not Adopted yet
Greed- Not adopted yet
Discouragement- Not adopted yet
Envy- Not adopted yet
Wrath- Not adopted yet
Pride- (Male) Named Ky (StormyMeerkat)

Fill this out to adopt one, please-

Name- (Can or cannot be name of Sin)
What Sin-
Gender-
Username-
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Meerkats   Seven Deadly Meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm not gonna adopt one yet... I will if no one else wants one though. These guys seem like the opposite of the Virtue pups, in a way... But they are interesting.

Oh, that reminds me... I wanted to create 3 pups that are kinda the opposite of the Virtue pups and adopt them out as well. Just an idea I've also had for awhile, I'd name them Anger, Fear, and Hunger.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Meerkats   Seven Deadly Meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Discouragement? I thought the sins was Anger, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy and Gluttony. I dunno where Discouragement came from, unless that's supposed to be Sloth? But either way, sounds interesting. I may consider adopting one, but which one, I don't know yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Meerkats   Seven Deadly Meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:44 pm

im tempted to adopt one but im not that active with my other charters.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Meerkats   Seven Deadly Meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:51 pm

Oooh, very interesting. I'm tempted to adopt one as well but like the others, unsure of which one yet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Meerkats   Seven Deadly Meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Yes, Sloth is the same as Discouragement.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Meerkats   Seven Deadly Meerkats I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:37 am

I thought sloth meant laziness...?

Anyway I like the idea Very Happy Wasn't there a plan to have a litter of pups born in the Devils (back when they were around) who were each named after the seven sins?

I probably won't adopt any, cause I want to limit my characters a bit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Meerkats   Seven Deadly Meerkats I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Yeah, I thought the same. It'd make sense since a sloth is slow X3

That plan rings a bell with me. I think there was a plan for a 7 deadly sins litter to be born in the Devils. If this was a plan, perhaps we can have it happen in the Phantoms or something since they're the second most fearsome mob before the Devils? Just a suggestion lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Deadly Meerkats   Seven Deadly Meerkats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Deadly Meerkats
Page 1 of 1