Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bin Laden dead!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:05 pm

After all this time, the arch-terrorist of the world has finally been served swift retribution!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Yaaaay! FINALLY! It only took us...10 years Rolling Eyes But we finally got that (Bleep). Unfortunately, the US is at a high risk of facing retaliation. Coincedentally, after he was killed last night, a bomb scare occured in a town my sister goes to college at this morning. Over all I'm glad that he's finally dead>:J I just hope severe repercussions don't manifest following his extermination.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Haha, I know. My brother was telling every kid who got on the bus today. He hasn't been able to shut up about it. XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:14 pm

All I have to say is good riddance to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm glad everyone here hasn't gotten into useless debate about it. On some other site I know of (More of a real-world discusion site that anything else) there's three pages of debating and shooting down eachother's thoughts. Someone even said we're as bad as Bin Laden for shooting him on-site instead of taking him state-side for a lengthy trial by the corrupt.
Back to top Go down

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:09 pm

My whole class had a discussion about the issue of shooting him on the spot. I think that if he's a world terrorist who killed so many unarmed people, we have a right to kill him unarmed. Plus if we hadn't he could've escaped again! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bin Laden dead!
Page 1 of 1