Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makuta's Dead Acquaintances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Makuta's Dead Acquaintances Empty
PostSubject: Makuta's Dead Acquaintances   Makuta's Dead Acquaintances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Not sure who to bring in...

Dume: Died before Makuta emerged. Later taught him all his secrets.
Gattaca: Makuta's daughter. She was killed as a teenager when she tried to kill him.
Vivian: Makuta's daughter. She was killed by her brother JaXX, who was tricked into doing so.
Nakita: Makuta's former mate. She was killed in a trap Makuta set for her.
Cystie: Nakita's sister. Killed in Nakita's betrayal.
Galaxy: Makuta's former mate. When he returned to the group, he killed her for acting as if she was in charge.
Garter: Makuta's former mate. He killed her for being fierce with slight good intentions.
Wits: Makuta's former mate. She is rather dark, but was good inside, so Makuta killed her.

I think that's all for now... Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Makuta's Dead Acquaintances   Makuta's Dead Acquaintances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Marley will get lonely if you move Vivian here. XD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Makuta's Dead Acquaintances   Makuta's Dead Acquaintances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 pm

I remember most of these from Linklu.
I take it they are moving to the moon devils?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Makuta's Dead Acquaintances   Makuta's Dead Acquaintances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Well, depends.

I'm not sure which I should move, maybe all of them, since Linklu pretty much died.

Wits, Vivian, and Garter would not go to Moon Devils.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makuta's Dead Acquaintances   Makuta's Dead Acquaintances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makuta's Dead Acquaintances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: