Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May i please join?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Name:Shallow

Offspring:None

Other Famility:??

Personality:Shy/Caring

Backround History:Abandoned

Distinctive markings:A arch over right eye.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Seems fine to me:) The Jumaa are about to have a huge battle. I suggest waiting until it's over to have him approach the group.
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Well   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Well im kinda new to 3rd person rp but i can manage it just not the most "best" at it but if your haveing a war can i still like come in?
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Also i dont really know how i would introduce my self to the mob like do i just walk in? Sorry if i seem like a noob Smile.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Welcome to the site Shallow:) 3rd person RP is pretty easy. You'll get the hang of it:) If you have any questions feel free to ask:) We'd be glad to help:) At the moment, the Jumaa aren't in their territory. They're in Midnight's territory staring down their arch rivals. They traveled there to seek revenge on them for killing a member and 2 of their pups. So you'd have to play Shallow in the Midnights forum. If you want him to particepate in the fight you can but a pup isn't capable of inflicting heavy damage. I plan to have my pup character Conker particepate but his blows won't be very effective and he'll get pretty torn up in the fight.

No that's fine ask away any questions you have concerning the site:) Yes you have your character walk across the chosen mob's territory until they eventually come across the mob.
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Ohhh   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Oh so i say something like "Shallow walks across the territory hopeing to be noticed?' something like that?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

There's still the burrow. There's members at the burrow.
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Err wat burrow? The like junaa's burrow?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeah something to that effect. Yeah, there's a few adults who've stayed behind to watch over the Jumaa's newest litter of pups. Perhaps you can have Shallow stumble upon the burrow. Yup. You could start off with Shallow wandering around Jumaa territory then have him spot the burrow from a distance.
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Well so which thread i go to the 16th of december one? on the junaas board thingy? Lol? Im starting to get confused :S.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Yes, you go to the 16th of December thread.
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Ok so heres wat i do go to the thread and post me wandering and spotting the burrow in the territory... then wat happens?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Yes, though you'd say something like, "Shallow is wandering around in disorientation through Jumaa territory, desperately searching for a new mob to call home after losing all hope of finding his original mob he has become seperated from" or something like that. Once the mob or babysitters spot your lost pup, they'll approach him out of curiosity. Usually, the dominants of a group are in charge of accepting or rejecting members but you don't have to worry about Shallow being chased off. The Jumaa are the most easygoing mob and will willingly accept new members, that is if they're not hostile.
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Meerkat4life said i need to give a mod in the jumaa's board my characters information (which i did) so i can post now? Possibly?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Yep. I'm one of the site mods and I approved your character so you can post Shallow's appearance when ready:)
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Ok ^-^ Thank you for your help! Oh and also i post in the december 16th thread on jumaa's board? Right thats the burrow possibly??
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:56 pm

No problem:3 yup. The 16th of December is where you wanna post. The burrow is located in Jumaa territory. It may take a couple posts for him to reach it but you could say he comes across the burrow in one post.
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:12 pm

So i dont have to have it in multiple posts like the first post can be he comes to the burrow in the one post?
Back to top Go down

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Well ill post tomorrow. Cya ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah, you could have Shallow appear out of the vegetation near the burrow.

Ok bye:)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 am

Hello Shallow, welcome to the Desert Warriors! Smile It seems I missed out on a bit. xD My connection hasn't been the best lately, but we're gonna fix it later today. Anyhow, YoshKat seemed to of explain some of the more important things, but you chose a very easygoing and friendly mob to join, very nice choice. Its also the most active mob thus far, so, you may need to come and check in once in a while. ;3 After the battle between them, the Midnights, and Willows is completed, of course. xD But there are some babysitters at the burrow he can approach. Hope you'll have fun with us, and don't hesitate to ask for help from anyone! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May i please join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i please join?   May i please join? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May i please join?
Page 1 of 1