Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please can i Join ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Please can i Join ? Empty
PostSubject: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Name : Tonishiaa
Personality : Kind , Caring , Will Protect Mob With Life
Other: She is Quite Big And Fast She iS Very Vigilant And Reliable

Mod Note: This character is now named Kiki.

Because STORMYMEERKAT AND YOSHKATGIRL Keep Having a go at me i will not be answering there PMs Or Messages !

Last edited by Tosca on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Sure, just have them approach the group. I think someone is covering Starburst.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Tosca, quit trying to get all your females knocked up. It gets annoying after a while- not all of us will always mate with your characters. So, just stop constantly trying to mate them out- try to build relationships first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 am

Look Just Coz Your Ill Dont Mean You Have To Be A Bitch !
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:18 pm

I agree with Stormy. Meerkats aren't made to just breed. It seems every character you have all you want them to do is get pregnant of impregnate. It IS becoming annoying. And also stop having them attack when they're rejected. That's not what REAL meerkats would do. They need to become aquainted and become comfortable with each other first. And don't call rpers names. If you keep up you're bratty attitude, you'll be evicted from the site! Sorry to sound mean but you're ticking me off also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:22 pm

FINE I AM LEAVING AND ONLY RPING WITH PEOPLE I LIKE ! which is pancake meyerm spirit rider and megan !
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:50 pm

If anyone feels that there is an issue that needs to be raised please let me know. All seems to be ok in the hands of the Temp Mods at the moment but if anything gets out of hand then I will have to step in.

I'm sorry you feel that you have to leave Tosca and a majority of the time the other members will probably just be offering advice or guidance to try and help you to get the most out of the site. I'm happy to accept PM if you wish to ask any questions and I'm sorry that you feel that you can't RP with me, If my roleplaying is unacceptable or unfair I'd like to hear about it also.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Look, I'm constantly being bullied at school, being put down by everyone, called a stupid slut, and I just watch people hound on the people who steal my work and ideas while I'm overlooked. If you've ever heard of transferring anger, it's happening to me. I get annoyed easily, and I have mental problems. maybe you should consider the fact that it's not all about you, and that I might be suffering which causes me to me mean. I don't intend too. When I was seven my Father was shot in the line of duty and almost killed. He was paralyzed. He's able to walk, and every year he gains more strength back, but it's very hard. So maybe you should consider I'm hurting inside and just become a bitch on the outside because I hurt inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:22 am

Sorry Little Maybeline i Forgot You I Really Like You so i will be RPing With You Very Happy

Last edited by Tosca on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:48 am

If this is going to continue, I suggest taking it to PM-_- Keep in mind that fighting on the boards could get you into trouble.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:51 am

Thank you Yoshkat, You are giving the right advice.

I’m incredibly sorry to hear you are both having such a hard time with your personal lives. It’s not easy to cope when things become difficult and I’m sure with the things you have mentioned we all can relate to similar situations in some way or another. All I ask is that we respect each other and be sensitive with our comments in case someone takes them the wrong way and becomes upset.
I know it isn’t always easy but the site rule about not letting your personal feelings affect how a character behaves was put in place so there shouldn’t be a need to dislike a player for the way they really are. RP’ing here is meant to be fun for everyone regardless of their creative writing skill or background, if you find you really hate someone enough to not want to role-play with them then you won’t be forced to but please remember that arguments/disagreements will have to be taken off the general boards and hopefully a compromise could be made through PM’ing.
If the situation really can’t be solved please let me or another moderator know so we can be aware of the individuals feelings involved. We are here to care not just moan once in a while..
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Sorry for your situations both of you, but maybe we should just end it here and now. A war over PM is not recommended.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:55 pm

I don't want to fight. I want to be forgiven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:27 am

I Dont want To Fight But I Wont Say Sorry If You Dont .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Look, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Sorry ! I Am SOOOO Sorry Im A Bitch !
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:00 pm

No your not, and don;t put yourself down because of it. We have both equally gone through hardships that make us more bitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 am

Hehe Thanks Neither Are YOU ! Friends ?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 am

Kiki reminds me of Turahn. ^-^
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:32 am

Most indefinitely, friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:14 am

Yesh ! And Really Pancake .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please can i Join ?   Please can i Join ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please can i Join ?
Page 1 of 1