Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a suggestion!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Just a suggestion!! Empty
PostSubject: Just a suggestion!!   Just a suggestion!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Its just a little something i made up. Its not planned.

The mobs are angry at certain other mobs, and soon they split into two huge mobs and have the biggest battle in Meerkat history!!! After they fight, both are defeated and return to normal, seperating into their own original mobs, and continue life on as it is.

Feel free to let the opinions fly; i swear no offence will be taken- after all, its just an idea.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Just a suggestion!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion!!   Just a suggestion!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Wow this just spells chaos and confusion. Actually, we have a 3 way battle planned to occur between the Midnights, Willows and Jumaa on the next RP day but they're planned to remain as rivals. Oreos and Zippers have an arch rivalry and the same is said for the Tiny Kats and Willows. Reapers and Phantoms could be rivals since the Devils and Blizzards are pretty much dead. I don't see this plan as being possible but like you said it's just an idea.
Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion!!
Page 1 of 1