Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going Away/Coming Back Topic?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Going Away/Coming Back Topic? Empty
PostSubject: Going Away/Coming Back Topic?   Going Away/Coming Back Topic? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 am

On another forum I'm on we have a going away/coming back topic, to let people know when you're going to be leaving for a while for whatever reason. I thought it might be a good idea to have something like that here, just so people don't constantly have to make a new topic when they're leaving on holiday or something. Perhaps it could be in the General Talk forum...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Away/Coming Back Topic?   Going Away/Coming Back Topic? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:09 am

I think it's a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Going Away/Coming Back Topic?   Going Away/Coming Back Topic? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 am

I like the idea. I'll open a forum soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Away/Coming Back Topic?   Going Away/Coming Back Topic? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Away/Coming Back Topic?
Page 1 of 1