Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight meets Vespera

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Twilight meets Vespera Empty
PostSubject: Twilight meets Vespera   Twilight meets Vespera I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm

It's large, so here's the link:

http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d387533
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Twilight meets Vespera   Twilight meets Vespera I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Nice! I think the black back ground actually looks pretty cool:)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Twilight meets Vespera   Twilight meets Vespera I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks, YoshKat!

That's the best reaction I've gotten to it so far. XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Twilight meets Vespera   Twilight meets Vespera I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 pm

You're welcome:) I believe there will more good reactions to be commented:)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Twilight meets Vespera   Twilight meets Vespera I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:28 pm

What I mean is everyone else seemed concerned for Twilight, as they know who Vespera is. One person even thought she looked creepy (which I agree with, Vespera scares the living daylight out of me O_O).

You're the first to not say either of those things.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Twilight meets Vespera   Twilight meets Vespera I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:02 pm

I think that the Pichu is cute ^.^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Twilight meets Vespera   Twilight meets Vespera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 am

Actually, it's a pup of a subspecies of Pikachu a friend on dA created, a fakemon called Darkchu, which happens to be Dark/Electric type. I adopted it from her. His name is Twilight and he's extremelly loyal to Lucas, the Light/Steel type Skarmory who can control/create light. His sister is the other, Vespera, who has several abilities. She is PURE EVIL. At least in her darkness form, she is. O.O She's also really dangerous. I'd link you to her bio, but I can't get on dA right now... I can send you the link later if you want, as I might like to know what you think of her.

Anyways, thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight meets Vespera   Twilight meets Vespera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight meets Vespera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Art Work-
Jump to: