Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vespera Betrays Lucas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Vespera Betrays Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Vespera Betrays Lucas   Vespera Betrays Lucas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:08 am

NOTE: Vespera and Lucas are supposed to be the same size...

I felt like doing this scene... Yes, that's a new design on Lucas, sorta. I'm not sure whether Vespera's in her Psychic Form or her Dark Form when she attacks Lucas.

I do know this though. Since Lucas can't die during the day, this attack doesn't kill him, because Cresselia save him in time, after Vespera leaves. (unfortunately his wings couldn't be healed... As a result her can't fly or use his wings at all... It's also his weak spot.) However, it would be extremely painful and likely take alot of energy out of him for a couple days, possibly a week... If not for his inability to die during the day, he would have died in a matter of hours. I guess you could say his scars are both emotional and physical. Before this, his sister meant alot to him, so I wouldn't be surprised if he felt hopeless... As well as rather scared of his sister.

Lucas trembled as a result of the pain caused by Vespera's aerial attack.
As he began to fade from conciousness from loss of blood,
he slowly looked up at his sister sadly with innocent eyes.
"Ves...Vespera... Wh-why?"

Vespera smiled as her brother fell to the ground, proud of her work.
"Because I can, Lucas. And I've waited to do this for a very long time. Goodbye, my brother."

Lucas didn't have the chance to close his eyes as the world around him turned black.
The last thing he saw was his black-hearted sister flying away.

Vespera Betrays Lucas The_betrayal__unofficial__by_clgpic-d35ocmx
Back to top Go down

Vespera Betrays Lucas
Page 1 of 1