Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! Empty
PostSubject: Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!   Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:31 pm

(By the way, Skywatchers is the mob I have on the other site)
Velmarie
Name: Velmarie Skywatcher
Birthday: April 2009
Fur Color: Brown with Blue Highlights.
Powers: Great Babysitter
Personality: Very loving, sweet, and loves to laugh.
Mobs Been In: Skywatchers
Parents: Muckie and Dox Skywatcher
Siblings: Dawnflower, Duchess, Toby, Whiski, Twinkle, Rose
Mate: (Used to be) Digger Skywatcher
Children: (Deceased) Unamed Pup
Facts:
-Velmarie just has a very loving and encouraging way with pups.
-She has a very good sense of humor.
-She had a mate; Digger, but doesn't know where he is now.
-Her only pup sadly died, and she has always wanted her own pups.
-Maybe one day she will fall in love with a nice rover and start the family of her dreams.

Read more: http://www.themanorofkalahari.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=meetfantasymeerkats&action=display&thread=863&page=2#ixzz1AIksYgJn
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!   Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:37 pm

She sounds like a sweet character:) Accepted. Feel free to introduce her when you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!   Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Thankda! ^^ My first time ever rping here! Where do I go to rp, exactly?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!   Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Okay, seems good. Smile We have oddly colored meerkats here, so don't worry to change the blue... though is it a bluish gray? Bright blue or normal blue is a little too unrealistic for the site. But, we have silver meerkats, white, black, anything as long as it's not crazy, like neon pink. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!   Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:47 pm

There's a thread on the board that says 3rd of December. That's the current role day we're on.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!   Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:48 pm

The thread titled "December 3rd." She'll fit right in! There was a litter just born this rp day, so she would be useful as a babysitter. Also, I think Night said she wanted to pair John up with someone eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!   Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Great! I'll take her over there right away. What's a rp day? Oo, I can't wait, I hope she finds a mate! Oh, she was born on a fantasy site...but it isn' noticeably bue, just slight highlights, mostly mixed in with normal brown.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!   Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 pm

December 3rd is the date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!   Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Velmarie, a nice kat looking to join!
Page 1 of 1