Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabriella from Rigoletto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Gabriella from Rigoletto Empty
PostSubject: Gabriella from Rigoletto   Gabriella from Rigoletto I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

This is Gabriella, an old Photomanip I made of her, from my favorite movie Rigoletto, I thought I'd share it. But, this isn't a shot from the movie... She was Rigoletto's betrothed. She had a beautiful voice, when she sang. But on the night she and Rigoletto were to be wed, mortal men came to destroy their Kingdom. Rigoletto was struck by an evil sword in battle and was cursed. So, I imagined that they won the battle... But the resulting sacrifice was the injury of the leader. Rigoletto allowed the ugliness of his face to poison his heart, making it ugly as well. He turns away from Gabriella, and their bond is broken. But she does not turn away from him in turn. Her love is pure and unconditional. For she knows the spell will be broken. But in this image, it shows how she first felt...

Gabriella from Rigoletto Princess_Gabriella__Rigoletto__by_clgpic
Back to top Go down

Gabriella from Rigoletto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Art Work-
Jump to: