Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryza and Zyra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Ryza and Zyra Empty
PostSubject: Ryza and Zyra   Ryza and Zyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 pm

I drew this yesterday. It is of Ryza and Zyra, from Spectrobes. Even though the colouring didn't quite work out (stupid scanner XP) and Zyra looks like she has some proportion issues, I'm quite pleased with it.
Ryza and Zyra K2jon5
Comments?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Ryza and Zyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryza and Zyra   Ryza and Zyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:18 pm

First thing I thought of was Dialga and Palkia. XD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Ryza and Zyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryza and Zyra   Ryza and Zyra I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 pm

It does kinda look like them, doesn't it?
In the game (This is a spoiler so don't read if you don't wanna know) The High Krawl Maja made Dark Spectrobes which were to be stronger than the usual Corona, Aurora and Flash types. But what she didn't realise is that Rallen, being the Spectrobes Master, could still talk and tame the Dark spectrobes. So he befriended them and used them against Maja. Zyra is the dark version of Ryza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryza and Zyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryza and Zyra   Ryza and Zyra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryza and Zyra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Art Work-
Jump to: